Staff accountant - Noble
- 10-Jan-2020 to 10-Feb-2020
- - Noble of Indiana
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- $35K-$45K/annually based on experience
- Full Time
- Up to 5% 401K match after one year of employment, company paid Life Ins and LTD, paid holidays, paid time off and health insurance/dental available
Noble is adding a Staff accountant position to our growing team! This position will report to Noble's Vice President/CFO and will responsible for performing general ledger account and bank statement reconciliation, preparing journal entries and financial statements, creating and maintaining monthly and ad hoc reporting as needed, maintaining fixed assets, completing subsidiary payroll and assisting with the annual budget preparation and audit.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Prepare and post recurring, standard, and monthly journal entries as needed.
• Accumulate and analyze information for completion of month end closing procedures.
• Prepare combined financial statements including balance sheets, profit and loss and departmental statements.
• Prepare monthly bank reconciliations and make entries as necessary.
• Prepare necessary financial information as requested for grant proposals.
• Coordinate work papers for auditors in areas of responsibility and prepare combined financial statements for audit.
• Assist with the review and update of all departmental policies and procedures.
• Perform other duties and/or complete special projects as may be requested or assigned.
• Requires an associate degree in Accounting with minimum of three years (prefer five years) progressive accounting and general ledger experience or a bachelor's degree in the area of business/accounting with a minimum of one-year experience in accounting.
• Must be able to prioritize work responsibilities, meet deadlines and be detailed oriented.
• Must be professional with proven communication and teamwork skills and proficient in use of Excel.
• Experience with not for profit accounting preferred
• Experience using automated accounting software, preferably The Financial Edge by Blackbaud.
Click the APPLY button to apply online now.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com