IT Operations Manager - Girls Incorporated
- 20-Jan-2020 to 15-Feb-2020
- - Girls Inc.
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Reports to: Director of Information Technology
Location: National Resource Center, Indianapolis, IN
The IT Operations Manager assists the IT team in day-to-day coordination and management of business operations. This position is responsible for project and vendor management, and works closely with the Data Manager to provide assistance with BI reporting. In collaboration with National Staff, the IT Operations Manager assists in improving and documenting business processes and increasing efficiencies, empowering staff to achieve organizational objectives.
● Manages projects from requirements gathering to final deployment and customer acceptance; ability to help architect, guide, and support a variety of projects simultaneously
● Communicates project objectives, milestones, and status to Executive Sponsors and key stakeholders with varying degrees of technical knowledge
● Assists in vendor/product selection process
● Provides oversight of outsourced IT Support, ensuring issues are resolved in a timely manner
● Meets with vendors on a regular basis
● Performs annual assessments and continuous monitoring of current vendors and consultants to ensure compliance with Girls Inc. standards and values, contributing to the organization meeting its objectives
● Tracks annual vendor and consultant renewals and collaborates with the Director of IT to determine best course of action
● Assists Data Manager with data cleansing and update initiatives, including de‐duplication, etc.
● Assists Data Manager with development of user forms, standard queries, and reports
● Organizes and understands business processes and deliverables
● Collaborates with staff in order to document business requirements and propose technical solutions
● Builds and maintains working relationships with team members and key stakeholders
● Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
● Minimum of 2 years IT project management experience
● Minimum of 2 years vendor management experience preferred
● Ability to manage multiple projects on time and within budget
● Excellent written and verbal communication, time management, and relationship management skills.
● Self-directed, with the ability to prioritize projects and tasks in order to meet organizational needs
● Understanding of non-profit organizations
● Familiarity with Salesforce preferred
Click the APPLY button to submit a resume and cover letter with desired salary range no later than February 15, 2020.
No phone calls, please.
Girls Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com