Director of Multimedia Design - Sigma Kappa Sorority
- 03-Feb-2020 to 03-Mar-2020
- - Sigma Kappa Sorority
- indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Sigma Kappa national headquarters is seeking an exceptional candidate to immediately fill the role of director of multimedia design. Candidates must have outstanding graphic design skills and be prepared to serve as the primary digital project manager. This position is full-time and will be based at our national headquarters in Carmel, IN.
About Sigma Kappa: Sigma Kappa Sorority was founded in 1874 and is a national not-for-profit organization of nearly 177,000 members. The purpose of Sigma Kappa Sorority is to provide women lifelong opportunities and support for social, intellectual and spiritual development by bringing women together to positively impact our communities. Our values include personal growth, service, friendship and loyalty. Sigma Kappa's challenging work affords personal as well as professional development. Our collaborative culture also provides staff the opportunity to impact the lives of our members.
Sigma Kappa Sorority Employee Value Proposition: We empower each other to be bold, do purposeful work and celebrate our strengths.
Responsible for design of educational and promotional materials, logos and images, as well as development and production of digital communications and marketing.
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in graphic design, multimedia or digital communication
• Two to three years print and digital design experience to include layout and formatting, logo creation and video production.
• Demonstrated proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator, website design/development software as well as the Microsoft Office suite. Some After Effects and/or Premiere Pro experience preferred
• Supervisory experience is desired
• Serve as primary graphic designer and digital project manager creating educational and promotional materials, logos and images
• Create and/or produce templates and videos to engage and educate the membership
• Manage email marketing and digital newsletters including analyzing and modifying based on results
• Supervise the social and digital media specialist (SDMS)
• Serve as the online content manager working with the SDMS to update and design website pages
• Oversee the LowDown Podcast
• Responsible for portions of budget specifically related to areas under the director of multimedia design (DMD)
• Perform other duties as may be assigned by the senior director of communication or executive director of Sigma Kappa Sorority
• Consistently demonstrate through words, actions, and interactions, alignment with Sigma Kappa values and strategic direction, focusing on the success of all three entities
• Supervise and perform all procedures relating to supervision of the SDMS and daily office management in an efficient, effective and professional manner
• Represent Sigma Kappa within related professional organizations as approved by the executive director and senior director of communication
• Assist with preparations for Sigma Kappa events as assigned, and travel to provide on-site staff support
• Demonstrate a positive, problem-solving mindset in the spirit of teamwork and cooperation
• Maintain positive public relations within the Sorority, among all Sorority entities, and service and support vendors
• Monitor others in our field to ensure Sigma Kappa is relevant and current on tactics and trends in digital communication
• Ensure all national headquarters digital materials comply with national graphic standards, including the style guide, and are representative of the brand
• Maintain and develop materials and procedures as appropriate to the position
Click the APPLY button to submit a cover letter, resume, portfolio, list of references and salary requirements to Diane Freeland, senior director of communication.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com