Executive Administrative Assistant - Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra
- 03-Feb-2020 to 03-Mar-2020
- - Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
REPORTS TO: Vice President of Development
The Executive Administrative Assistant provides a variety of administrative support duties for the Vice President of Development. This position must be creative, professional and enjoy working within a fast-paced environment. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgement in a variety of situations, handle highly confidential matters with complete discretion, demonstrate strong written and verbal communication, possess administrative and organizational skills, and maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Executive Administrative Assistant will have the ability to work on a variety of projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide range of activities. Requires attention to detail, high degree of accuracy, reliability, timeliness, alertness, and use of judgment keeping the overall workflow professional and moving forward.
REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Vice President (VP) of Development including: managing a complex calendar, managing phone calls, completing expense reports, composing correspondence, and preparing documents and slides for various meetings.
• Assists other members of Development team as directed by the VP of Development.
• Initiates and coordinates both internal and external appointments and meetings for the VP and provides meeting materials needed in advance.
• Keeps VP of Development informed of upcoming meetings and commitments, following up appropriately.
• Oversees and assists with event planning for Development related events.
• Schedules and coordinates meetings of the Development and Governance Committees of the Board; prepares agendas and minutes; ensures fluid communication between Committee participants.
• Maintains Tessitura prospect management system in partnership with the VP of Development and tracks progress for the Development Department.
• Assists with coordination of the CEO's Development work; scheduling, follow-up, and prospect management in Tessitura.
• Provides support for the Development budget by reconciling statements from outside vendors, as well as expense and MasterCard accounts.
• Manage ticket donation requests from non-for-profits engaged in fund-raising.
• Assists with Gift Administration, correspondence, reports, bank deposits, and simple gift entry and other duties as assigned and necessitated.
Four-year degree desirable, plus 2-4 years of business experience or administrative experience. Ability to work with Board members, donors and volunteers on a variety of levels. Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills and be detail oriented. Must be at least an intermediate level user of Microsoft Office Products. Experience with Tessitura or other CRM is a plus. Must possess schedule flexibility and be available for non-traditional hours with reasonable notice.
INTERNAL: Frequent contact with administrative staff and musicians
EXTERNAL: Frequent contact with high-level donors, Board members, volunteers, subscribers and occasional contact with vendors and sales representatives
Will represent the office of the Vice President of Development
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com