Stewardship Officer - Indiana University Health
- 19-Mar-2020 to 18-Apr-2020
- - IU Health
- Indianapoils, IN, USA
- Full Time
Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive health system, with 16 hospitals and more than 34,000 team members serving Hoosiers across the state. We're looking for team members who are passionate about challenging and meaningful work for the good of every patient. People who are compassionate and serve with a purpose. People who seek excellence every day.
Demonstrates passion and dedication to enhance health and well-being while inspiring generosity across the state of Indiana. Manages and develops a stewardship program that aligns with system priorities and includes annual giving, leadership annual giving, major giving, giving societies and/or other various fundraising activities. Partners internally with key stakeholders to create meaningful relationships system wide. Implements strategic and scalable donor relations collateral. Maintains accurate recording, reporting and management of all donor information.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required. ,
• 0-3 years of relevant experience required.
• Working knowledge of fundraising software, i.e. Raiser's Edge.
• Proficiency in MS office required (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
• Experience with matrix organization and complex work environment preferred.
Apply teamwork. Apply experience. Apply skill. Apply yourself. And together we can change everything!
• Indiana University Health has more than 34,000 team members, including more than 3,600 physicians and 1,200 advanced practice providers, and we're home to the largest nursing network in Indiana with more than 9,000 nursing team members at over 800 sites of care.
• Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive healthcare system with hospitals and specialties ranked among the nation's best by U.S. News & World Report.
• An outstanding partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine – one of the nation's largest medical schools – gives patients access to groundbreaking research and innovative treatments, and it offers team members access to the latest science and the very best training – advancing healthcare for all.
• At IU Health, your personal and professional growth is a top priority. You will have access to many diverse opportunities to learn and develop in meaningful ways that matter most to you, such as advanced clinical training, leadership development, promotion opportunities and cross training development.
• With 16 hospitals, including eight with Magnet designation and five with Pathways to Excellence designation, our team members are leading the way through excellence.
• IU Health is invested in the lives of Hoosiers, owning the transformation of healthcare to make Indiana one of the nation's healthiest states.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Click the APPLY button to apply online now.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com