Data Systems Analyst - Indiana University Health
- 19-Mar-2020 to 18-Apr-2020
- - IU Health
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive health system, with 16 hospitals and more than 34,000 team members serving Hoosiers across the state. We're looking for team members who are passionate about challenging and meaningful work for the good of every patient. People who are compassionate and serve with a purpose. People who seek excellence every day.
Are you looking for an opportunity to be a valuable member of a development operations team? This position is considered a critical asset to ethical, accurate fundraising data and reporting management. This role assists the Foundation's philanthropy data manager with custom reporting solutions and tech ecosystem management for a growing philanthropy team within IU Health. The position is passionate about:
• Building and maintaining data integrity for the Foundation
• Leveraging new data insights to help drive fundraising strategies
She/he builds working relationships with gift officers and leadership, as well as IU Health system colleagues in key teams like Information Services & Analytics, Web Health, and Patient Experience & Design. She/he demonstrates dedication to delivering quality work with a passion for details and process improvement. She/he works closely with the IU Health Foundation team to consistently deliver high quality customer service to internal and external customers, and provide professional representation of the department.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
• 5-7 years of relevant experience required.
• Working knowledge of fundraising software, i.e. Raiser's Edge.
• Proficiency in MS office required (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
• Experience with matrix organization and complex work environment preferred.
Apply teamwork. Apply experience. Apply skill. Apply yourself. And together we can change everything!
• Indiana University Health has more than 34,000 team members, including more than 3,600 physicians and 1,200 advanced practice providers, and we're home to the largest nursing network in Indiana with more than 9,000 nursing team members at over 800 sites of care.
• Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive healthcare system with hospitals and specialties ranked among the nation's best by U.S. News & World Report.
• An outstanding partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine – one of the nation's largest medical schools – gives patients access to groundbreaking research and innovative treatments, and it offers team members access to the latest science and the very best training – advancing healthcare for all.
• At IU Health, your personal and professional growth is a top priority. You will have access to many diverse opportunities to learn and develop in meaningful ways that matter most to you, such as advanced clinical training, leadership development, promotion opportunities and cross training development.
• With 16 hospitals, including eight with Magnet designation and five with Pathways to Excellence designation, our team members are leading the way through excellence.
• IU Health is invested in the lives of Hoosiers, owning the transformation of healthcare to make Indiana one of the nation's healthiest states.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Click the APPLY button to apply online now.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com