AmeriCorps Public Allies Indianapolis - Indianapolis Neighborhood Resource Center (INRC)
- 18-May-2020 to 26-Jun-2020
- - Indianapolis Neighborhood Resource Center
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
Do you want to be part of a group that's working for a stronger, more equitable Indianapolis? Are you interested in gaining nonprofit and community building experience? Want to earn money for higher education and build your professional network? Then Public Allies Indianapolis may be the opportunity you're looking for.
Public Allies is an AmeriCorps program that believes everyone has leadership potential and assets to contribute towards making a difference. They engage 20 emerging leaders from diverse backgrounds, helping them recognize their talents and challenging them to be open to feedback and growth during the 10-month (September-June) program.
The Public Allies Indianapolis program provides a full-time, apprenticeship with a nonprofit or government agency. We work with organizations that are focused on a variety of issues, including youth development, health, housing, and the environment. In addition, the program includes weekly leadership development training delivered by community leaders.
Public Allies Indianapolis AmeriCorps members' benefits:
- A total stipend of $17,000
- Health insurance, child care assistance, access to SNAP benefits, and eligibility for student loan deferment
- An education award of $6,195 after successfully completing the program to pay for future education expenses or student loans
- Networking connections
- Personalized coaching to help you reach your goals
Click the APPLY button to apply by June 26.
Want to learn more? Contact Vicki Rubio, Program Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com