Graphic Designer - CICOA Aging & In-Home Solutions
- 18-Jun-2020 to 05-Jul-2020
- - CICOA Aging & In-Home Solutions
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
- benefits package available
We're looking for a graphic designer to create and manage high-quality visual content for CICOA's brand and to tell CICOA's story in an integrated, compelling, high-impact manner.
CICOA Aging & In-Home Solutions is a nonprofit social services agency serving Central Indiana. Since 1974, we've empowered older adults and people of any age with a disability to live comfortably and safely at home and out of institutional care.
Ninety percent of older adults surveyed say they would like to stay in their own home as they age. But about half don't know if they'll be able to, because they don't know if their health will hold up, if their money will hold out, or they may have no family support nearby.
Although aging is in our name, CICOA also serves people of all ages--including many children--who have a medical, intellectual or developmental disability.
CICOA is not a healthcare provider. But as the state-designated Area Agency on Aging in Central Indiana, we provide wraparound supports that have an impact on public health. These include nutrition, transportation, home accessibility modifications, caregiver support and care management.
If you are ready to put your passion and skills to work to make a difference for older adults, people with disabilities and family caregivers, come find your calling at CICOA!
• Work with the Director of Marketing, Vice President of Development, Digital Communications Manager and other leadership staff to discuss design projects, timelines and scope.
• Create content for digital platforms, newsletter, marketing material and other graphic communications.
• Present design concepts to stakeholders and incorporate changes as needed into final designs.
• Project management, tracking and reporting results.
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines.
• Photography and video skills a plus.
• Support departmental goals and other organizational initiatives as needed.
Applicants must have a bachelor's degree in fine arts, graphic design, marketing or a related field. Proven experience as a graphic designer with proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud Suite for digital illustration, photo editing, and design. Experienced in customer-centric communications, email marketing and social media campaigns, website production, print, advertising and presentations.
Click the APPLY button to apply online through our website through July 5
• 4.5 weeks of vacation your first year
• Exceptional medical plan with generous HSA contribution. Single monthly premiums under $30 per month; Other health & wellness benefits offered at competitive rates
• 5 percent 401K match after first year
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com