Internal Communications Manager - CICOA Aging & In-Home Solutions
- 18-Jun-2020 to 05-Jul-2020
- - CICOA Aging & In-Home Solutions
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
- benefits package available
This position is responsible for developing and implementing internal communication strategies that drive employee understanding of CICOA's mission, priorities and strategic plan initiatives and help tell CICOA's story in an integrated, compelling, high-impact manner.
CICOA Aging & In-Home Solutions is a nonprofit social service agency serving Central Indiana. Since 1974, we've empowered older adults and people of any age with a disability to live comfortably and safely at home and out of institutional care.
Ninety percent of older adults surveyed say they would like to stay in their own home as they age. But about half don't know if they'll be able to, because they don't know if their health will hold up, if their money will hold out, or they may have no family support nearby.
Although aging is in our name, CICOA also serves people of all ages--including many children--who have a medical, intellectual or developmental disability.
CICOA is not a healthcare provider. But as the state-designated Area Agency on Aging in Central Indiana, we provide wraparound supports that have an impact on public health. These include nutrition, transportation, home accessibility modifications, caregiver support and care management.
If you are ready to put your passion and skills to work to make a difference for older adults and people with disabilities, come find your calling at CICOA!
• Work with Director of Marketing, senior leadership and other internal stakeholders to inform and engage internal audiences through digital, print media, video and face-to-face channels.
• Compile, research, write and edit various types of internal communication materials, including leadership talking points, internal memos, blogs, e-mail communications and PowerPoint presentations.
• Oversee the design, development and management of the company intranet.
• Facilitate two-way communication between staff and leadership.
• Project management, tracking and reporting results to measure the effectiveness of communications.
• Assist in implementing employee surveys, tracking results, and communicating the results to staff.
• A/V support for General Staff meetings
• Superior photography, writing, editing and proofreading skills.
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines.
• Support departmental goals and other strategic initiatives as needed.
Applicants must have a bachelor's degree in communications, journalism, public relations or marketing. Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud. Experienced in customer-centric communications, email marketing and social media campaigns, website production, print, advertising and presentations.
Click the APPLY button to apply online through our website through July 5
• 4.5 weeks of vacation your first year
• Exceptional medical plan with generous HSA contribution. Single monthly premiums under $30 per month; Other health & wellness benefits offered at competitive rates
• 5 percent 401K match after first year
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com