Executive Director — Local Membership Association
- 19-Jul-2020 to 15-Aug-2020
- - Local Membership Association
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
The Executive Director will be responsible for the successful support of our Society and Foundation, with senior level experience in fundraising and leadership. Need a strong, confident, results-oriented and experienced leader with the capacity to balance the big picture with the details of daily operations. Experience in association management, public health care, or healthcare advocacy is preferred.
• Bachelor's degree required. Master's Degree preferred in Non-Profit Management, Business Management, or Association Management
• 5+ years in an Executive level management and leadership position
• Strong interpersonal skills; outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Experience leading and developing revenue and daily operations to support existing programs
• Financial acumen with experience developing and implementing an annual budget
• Demonstrable experience leading, setting, and implementing organizational membership growth
• Ability to advocate/promote the mission of organized dentistry
• Senior level experience working with a volunteer base and effective volunteer engagement
• Experience with membership association management a plus
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume by August 15.
No phone calls, please.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com