Executive Director — Local Membership Association
- 19-Jul-2020 to 15-Aug-2020
- - Local Membership Association
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
The Executive Director will be responsible for the successful support of our Society and Foundation, with senior level experience in fundraising and leadership. Need a strong, confident, results-oriented and experienced leader with the capacity to balance the big picture with the details of daily operations. Experience in association management, public health care, or healthcare advocacy is preferred.
• Bachelor's degree required. Master's Degree preferred in Non-Profit Management, Business Management, or Association Management
• 5+ years in an Executive level management and leadership position
• Strong interpersonal skills; outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Experience leading and developing revenue and daily operations to support existing programs
• Financial acumen with experience developing and implementing an annual budget
• Demonstrable experience leading, setting, and implementing organizational membership growth
• Ability to advocate/promote the mission of organized dentistry
• Senior level experience working with a volunteer base and effective volunteer engagement
• Experience with membership association management a plus
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume by August 15.
No phone calls, please.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com