Patron Relationship Coordinator - Minnetrista
- 17-Aug-2020 to 16-Sep-2020
- - Minnetrista Cultural Foundation
- Muncie, IN, USA
- Full Time
- medical, dental, vision; 401(k) and company match opportunity; life insurance; short and long term disability; vacation, sick, holiday and personal days
Build intentional relationship pathways between community members and Minnetrista. Develop and implement patron-centered programs in annual fundraising and memberships. Increase contributed revenue and the overall success of the development program at Minnetrista.
We are the home of the Ball Jar, the Ball Families, and their Company and serve as their legacy in East Central Indiana. Minnetrista's forty-acre campus includes beautiful gardens, a modern museum facility, historic homes, a Nature Area, and a walkway along the White River Greenway. We trust that you won't find another workplace environment as unique! Minnetrista offers a wide range of employment opportunities for individuals who want to help preserve East Central Indiana's heritage and bring the community together.
Minnetrista's culture is team-oriented and collaborative. To that end, all position responsibilities include the following three performance expectations & priorities:
• Achieve the organization's purpose by demonstrating Minnetrista's vision, values, mission, goals, and strategies daily.
• Help others achieve the organization's purpose through collaboration and teamwork.
• Carry out job function through completing the following essential duties directly or through subordinate personnel.
• Create effective appeals and manage membership and annual fund acquisition and renewal processes.
• Develop strategic pathways to cultivate patron relationships to grow membership and donation revenue.
• Work closely with communications department to create print and digital annual campaign communications.
• Oversee fulfillment of membership and annual fund benefits program, including member opening events, reciprocal admissions, and the publication of Columns Magazine.
• Coordinate with VP -Community Engagement in qualifying annual fund donors for major gift and planned giving appeals.
• Build and provide membership sales training to front-line staff.
• Manage Museums for All program and seek out beneficial community partnerships to help program grow.
• Lead planning for all member & donor events and outreach & promotional activities.
• Oversee planning, with the VP - Community Engagement for annual fundraising event with particular focus on event promotion, staff coordination, and execution of fundraising activities.
• Manage database processes for patron accounts, including processing membership orders and donations, patron account management, creation of membership cards and gift acknowledgements, and the regular generation of reports and program analytics.
• Serve as main point of contact for members and annual fund donors, responding to information requests and other needs.
• Prepare donor and member lists.
• Engage in professional development and maintain an understanding of trends in individual giving in order to make strategic decisions. Participate in department success by improving processes, sharing information, and contributing new ideas.
• Perform all other duties required.
Primarily a sedentary office environment with desk, computer, phone, and files. Must be able to reach overhead and handle items approximately 20 lbs. Must be able to move about the entire Minnetrista 40-acre campus. Occasional evening and weekend work is required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Minnetrista values diversity and inclusivity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Have bachelor's degree and at least three years' experience in fundraising and/or membership management. Demonstrated experience in managing events and projects, experience writing funding appeals, and local or regional fundraising experience is preferred.
• Able to work with diverse members of the public and have a strong customer service mindset.
• Possess strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Experience working with CRM databases; Altru or other Blackbaud products preferred.
• Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, including managing mail merges across platforms.
• Aware of current trends in nonprofit and arts fundraising, with particular emphasis on individual/annual fund giving.
• Must be organized, detail oriented, dependable, and able to prioritize and execute multiple tasks, on time and on budget.
To be successful in this position, an individual must be aligned with Minnetrista's cultural values and visitor-centric focus. The incumbent ensures effective working relationships by cultivating and maintaining professional credibility with all staff, administration, and volunteers. The individual demonstrates maturity, sound judgment, positive attitude, and works collaboratively with peers and colleagues throughout the organization and community.
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com