Administrative Assistant (part-time) - ServLife International
- 20-Aug-2020 to 19-Sep-2020
- - ServLife
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Compensation $12-16/hr based on experience
- Part Time
Part Time 10-20/hr week
ServLife is looking for a detail-oriented, task-driven administrative assistant. This position will handle processing checks, sponsorship and donor activity, and general office tasks.
ServLife began with a college student and a dream to connect people globally to serve the poor and share the love of Jesus. Since 1992 we have remained true to this mission, propelling reconciliation and justice by building global community to plant churches, care for children and fight poverty. We operate primarily by partnering with and empowering local indigenous leaders in India and Nepal, and as a result maintain a small U.S. staff. We believe that the Gospel is holistic and transformative, leading us to care for the spiritual, physical, social and economic areas of people's lives.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
• Process check donations and run reports in CRM.
• Pick up PO Box mail.
• Answer phones, assist callers and take messages.
• Manage donor mailings.
• Keep ServLife up to date on all necessary legal and membership filings.
• Pull information and make necessary contacts for delinquent sponsors and expiring credit cards on file for monthly donations.
• General office work and help out with ServLife events when needed.
• Must possess the highest level of work ethics and integrity with the ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
• Possess strong administrative and organizational skills with the ability to take initiative to complete assignments and job responsibilities with minimal supervision.
• Proficiency in Word and Excel.
• Ability to prioritize and complete tasks on a deadline.
• Good written and verbal skills.
Click the APPLY button to apply online now.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com