Donor & Volunteer Relations Coordinator - HVAF of Indiana, Inc.
- 20-Aug-2020 to 19-Sep-2020
- - HVAF of Indiana
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- $38-42k annually, commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Full Time
The Donor and Volunteer Relations Coordinator ensures donors who invest their money and volunteers who invest their time into the agency are tracked, recognized, and successfully retained through various stewardship efforts. The position serves as the database administrator and is responsible for entering donations, volunteer activity, and sending acknowledgement correspondence. This position recruits, trains, and manages volunteers (groups and individuals) to support agency's community center and housing properties. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, possess excellent communication skills, and be an enthusiastic team-player.
Duties and Responsibilities
a. Responsible for managing Bloomerang database including developing protocol for data management, updating constituent information, and reporting
b. Track and enter donations and volunteer hours into Bloomerang database
c. Follow and manage department's stewardship plans and processes ensuring donors and volunteers receive acknowledgements and communications from the agency
d. Work with Finance Team to complete monthly accounting reconciliation
e. Provide VP, Advancement with weekly and monthly reporting
f. Work with Management Team and Community Center staff to determine volunteer needs
g. Assist with scheduling and managing volunteer work groups
h. Coordinate with Advancement Team members to promote volunteer opportunities
i. Recruit volunteers at various community events and retain permanent individual volunteers
j. Present agency overview/orientation to individuals and groups on- and off-site
k. Schedule volunteer supervision with management team
l. Accommodate volunteers and ensure their expectations of working with the agency are exceeded
m. Assist with donor campaigns (mailings and digital), fundraising events, and other activities assigned by VP, Advancement
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- Experience with donor management databases (such as Bloomerang or DonorPerfect) required
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn new software quickly
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and set goals in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with donors, volunteers, members of the board, and senior level staff
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated experience in working collaboratively with others
- Demonstrated oral, written, and presentation (briefing) communications skills
- Demonstrated experience in telephonic customer service transactions and problem-solving skills
- Ability to function effectively as team member and a willingness to participate in activities and assignments that help meet the goals and objectives of the Advancement Department
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com