School Based Licensed Therapist - Adult & Child Health
- 20-Aug-2020 to 19-Sep-2020
- - Adult and Child Health
- Franklin, IN, USA
- Full Time
- extensive benefits package
Adult and Child provides on-site behavioral health services at over 100 schools in central Indiana. We are currently hiring a School Based Licensed Therapist to help students manage their behavioral health needs, so they can be more successful in the classroom. Our Licensed Therapists are supported by a team of Skills Development staff and other therapists, who work with the students throughout the school day to reinforce the treatment plan.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Treatment planning
• Individual and family therapy
• Frequent communication with school and other family stakeholders
• Clinical documentation (via EHR)
• Assist in staff training and development
• Provide clinical feedback to staff
• Coaching/Supervision of employees on their assigned areas of responsibility
• Assisting Team Leader with facilitating meetings, staffing, or other team gatherings
• Master's degree in Social Work, Psychology, or related behavioral health field
• Licensed in the state of Indiana with either an LMFT, LMHC and/or LCSW
• Interested in helping students, grades pre-K through 12th, with behavioral health needs
• Must hold a valid driver's license with acceptable driving record and provide own, insured, transportation
Adult & Child Health offers an extensive benefits package that includes:
• A Student Loan Repayment Assistance Program
• Mileage reimbursement
• Work/life balanced flexible scheduling
• Employee Assistance program EAP
• 401K with Employer Match
• 9 paid Holidays
• A generous PTO plan
• Health benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, life, STD & LTD
• Staff Development allowance with continuous staff development and training
• Relocation Assistance
ATTENTION: Be Prepared - To assist you and the search committee in discerning your match for this position, we suggest you prepare your responses to these questions prior to hitting "APPLY" to make your application.
• Are you a Licensed Therapist holding an LCSW, LCAC, LMHC or LMFT?
• Will you now or in the future require sponsorship to work in the United States?
• Have you ever worked at Adult & Child?
• Do you have a valid driver's license?
• Are you able to provide proof of valid auto insurance?
• Are you currently a foster parent with the Adult & Child Therapeutic Foster Care program?
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com