Strategy Officer - IU Health Foundation
- 24-Aug-2020 to 23-Sep-2020
- - IU Health
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive health system, with 16 hospitals and more than 34,000 team members serving Hoosiers across the state. We're looking for team members who are passionate about challenging and meaningful work for the good of every patient. People who are compassionate and serve with a purpose. People who seek excellence every day.
Made up of 50+ employees, IU Health Foundation is the fundraising arm for IU Health. IU Health Foundation leverages the power of philanthropy to support the IU Health goal of making Indiana one of the nation's healthiest states. IU Health Foundation improves the health of individuals, communities and the state by focusing its philanthropy on people, progress and partnerships!
The Strategy Officer will develop, update and monitor progress on the next three-year strategic plan, including how the plan interfaces with our plan for Campaigns. Form and lead the Strategy Smart Group within the Foundation to guide the development of strategic plan. Serve as a resource to IUHF teams with key strategic initiatives. Participate in quarterly check-ins with key IUH leaders to identify evolving funding priorities and work with Grants/IUHF Communications Team to flesh them out for use by Gift and Grants Officers. Establish a repository for funding priorities/needs & align them with known system/regional priorities. Develop a strategy for capturing external revenue coming into IU Health system, in alignment with Campaign counting policy.
• 5-7 years of relevant experience required.
• Working knowledge of fundraising software , i.e. Raiser's Edge.
• Proficiency in MS office required (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
• Experience with matrix organization and complex work environment preferred.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
Sound like a perfect fit? Apply today! Apply teamwork. Apply experience. Apply skill. Apply yourself. And together we can change everything!
• Indiana University Health has more than 34,000 team members, including more than 3,600 physicians and 1,200 advanced practice providers, and we're home to the largest nursing network in Indiana with more than 9,000 nursing team members at over 800 sites of care.
• Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive healthcare system with hospitals and specialties ranked among the nation's best by U.S. News & World Report.
• An outstanding partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine – one of the nation's largest medical schools – gives patients access to groundbreaking research and innovative treatments, and it offers team members access to the latest science and the very best training – advancing healthcare for all.
• At IU Health, your personal and professional growth is a top priority. You will have access to many diverse opportunities to learn and develop in meaningful ways that matter most to you, such as advanced clinical training, leadership development, promotion opportunities and cross training development.
• With 16 hospitals, including eight with Magnet designation and five with Pathways to Excellence designation, our team members are leading the way through excellence.
• IU Health is invested in the lives of Hoosiers, owning the transformation of healthcare to make Indiana one of the nation's healthiest states.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com