Director of Administration - Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Indiana, Inc.
- 14-Sep-2020 to 24-Sep-2020
- - Ronald McDonald House of Indiana, Inc.
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision insurance (employee coverage); life insurance; 401k plan; and paid time off
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Indiana, Inc. (RMHCCIN) is growing our team to further the mission of providing comfort, care, connections, and services to families of sick and injured children receiving care at Indianapolis-area hospitals. In a new role, the Director of Administration will oversee Human Resources, IT, Volunteer Services, and Risk Management, and other business functions for the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Indiana, Inc. Serves as an ambassador of the House to all guests, donors, volunteers, and the public.
The Director of Administration will join a dynamic leadership team to focus on:
• Human Resources and volunteer management, including: compliance, hiring, training and development, and performance management.
• Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity initiatives for staff, Board, volunteers, House guests, and the public.
• Risk management and insurance.
• Coordination of IT services and external vendor agreements.
• Assisting in the development of annual and program budgets.
• Minimum of three years demonstrated success in HR, Administration, or IT management. HR certification is preferred.
• Demonstrated knowledge of business office administration systems and procedures.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on Excel.
• Excellent writing and editing capabilities.
• Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to relate to persons of diverse backgrounds.
• High standards and professional integrity, displaying a strong sense of professional maturity with the ability to be discreet and confidential.
• Demonstrated ability to operate in a flexible, team-oriented environment.
In addition to knowing that we are each making a difference in the lives of our families, team members enjoy 100% paid medical, dental, and vision insurance (employee coverage); life insurance; 401k plan; and paid time off.
ATTENTION: Be Prepared - To assist you and the search committee in discerning your match for the position, we suggest you prepare your responses to these questions before hitting "APPLY." Applications will not be considered without responses to these questions.
1. Describe a time when your actions and display of compassion made a difference to an individual or group dealing with a crisis or devastating circumstance.
2. Briefly share your personal definition of diversity and inclusion. Share your success in fostering an inclusive workplace culture.
3. Provide an example of a strategic program or initiative that you designed and executed with a cross-functional team. What worked well and would have gone better?
4. How have you influenced the need for change within business areas outside of your direct?
Click the APPLY button to submit resume and cover letter by September 24.
RMHCCIN is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.