Senior Consultant - Community Solutions, Inc
- 14-Sep-2020 to 13-Oct-2020
- - Community Solutions
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Community Solutions, Inc is looking for a Senior Consultant to join our team! We are a small but powerful public health and human service development consulting firm that is having an impact on communities as diverse as criminal justice systems, public health systems, neighborhoods, city and state agencies and philanthropic organizations, to name a few. Community Solutions combines the unique talents of individuals from a wide range of backgrounds to achieve results for the clients we serve.
Community Solutions is a public health and community development consulting firm that serves a wide range of clients in Central Indiana and across the country. The work is results focused and involves a myriad of strategies and skills to achieve results for our clients' organizations and the people they serve.
• Program/Organizational development
• Project management
• Strategic Planning
• Fund development/grant writing
The candidate should possess the following skills/qualifications:
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects. We have a number of projects at any given time, and the ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks is critical.
• Critical and creative thinking to be able to contribute to the design and implementation of projects.
• Strong facilitation skills.
• Ability to effectively work within a team structure – either as a team lead or team member to develop and execute projects that require a collaborative approach.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Self-disciplined with a strong work ethic. This position must be proactive within the team to move work forward and hold the stake in the sand for high-quality products and outcomes.
• Ability to adapt in the moment. Our clients come from dynamic, every-changing environments and we must be able to be flexible to meet their needs.
• Minimum of 5 years demonstrated experience in organizational development, facilitation, strategic planning and/or project management.
About the Community Solutions, Inc.
Community Solutions, Inc., is small-but-mighty, multifaceted firm that provides program development, community development, fund development, evaluation, and public policy and system design for a diverse set of clients. Community Solutions works with small, grassroots organizations, large national networks, policy makers, faith-based organizations, and charitable foundations. Our clients have one thing in common: they have a result they want to achieve, and Community Solution has the ability to help them achieve it. We work in a broad range of areas including public health, criminal justice reform, re-entry, community planning, fund development, public policy, evaluation, and non-profit management.
Click the APPLY button to submit cover (including salary and benefit requirements) and resume.