Client Support Specialist - Good Samaritan Network (GSN)
- 14-Sep-2020 to 13-Oct-2020
- - Good Samaritan Network (GSN)
- Fishers, IN, USA
- Negotiable Salary (Hourly position w/ payment bi-weekly (every 2 weeks)
- Full Time
- Currently, no benefits are available with this position other than possible flex-time
This position is primarily responsible for receiving and processing applications, related documents, and the general oversite and follow-up of our client assistance program on behalf of Good Samaritan Network (GSN), specifically related to the Energy Assistance Program (EAP) and low-income households.
Good Samaritan Network (GSN) is a collaborative network of nonprofits in Hamilton County. GSN utilizes two serving approaches, Direct (clients) and InDirect (network/community) services, and in part is designed to ensure efficiency and communication among the different agencies, social services, nonprofits, local government, pantries, and businesses - as together we serve the needs of Hamilton County (Indiana) residents who are at-risk or underserved.
• Receiving, processing, managing, and qualifying client applications
• Receiving, processing, managing, and qualifying client support documents
• Organizing and overseeing all related client files and communications
• Manage the timeline for application processing
• Use of general office equipment and software to perform tasks
• Basic accepted secretarial related duties
• Consistent/Flex work schedule M-F (no weekends)
• Strong communication and listening skills
• Capable experience with: Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and Data Entry
• Capable experience with: general office equipment (copier/scanner/phone, etc.)
• Minimum Education: High School diploma or the equivalent
• Optional Experience: Previous direct client assistance experience – particularly with a non-profit
ATTENTION: Be Prepared - To assist you and the search committee in discerning your match for the position, we suggest you prepare your responses to these questions before hitting "APPLY." Applications will not be considered without responses to these questions.
• Briefly talk about your experience in data entry for receiving and processing various forms, including financial assistance applications.
• Share any direct experiences you have had with low-income households or in serving at-risk families.
• Briefly talk about the importance and role of document organization within an office, especially involving multiple staff members.
• Share your experience in a team working atmosphere/effort. What were your likes and dislikes?
Click the APPLY button to apply online now.