Executive Director - Henry County Expo Center
- 20-Sep-2020 to 19-Oct-2020
- - Henry County Expo Center
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Salary range is $45,000 to $55,000 and will be determined by education level, related work experience and skillset
- Full Time
- Benefit Package to include paid vacation, insurance stipend, comprehensive bonus program and work related mileage reimbursement. Relocation to Henry County is not required. Limited, part-time telecommuting is possible, but most duties and obligations will be in the Expo Center office and within Henry County and the surrounding counties.
The Henry County Expo Center Board of Directors is currently looking to fill the full-time position of Executive Director for the Henry County Expo Center. We are a small but dedicated 501c-3 non-profit organization searching for an experienced and hardworking individual to lead our organization through building construction and into a sought out, top rated regional event center. This individual will be the face of our nonprofit, working closely with the Board of Directors, Economic Development
Organizations, Government Officials and the General Public to ensure continued growth and sustainability of the Henry County Expo Center.
Executive Director Job Responsibilities:
• Responsible for planning, organization, and direction of the organization's operations and programs.
• Develops and implements cost accounting policies, procedures, and operational reporting/metrics.
• Oversees and reports on the organization's results for board of directors.
• Prepares accurate and timely analyses that capture and communicate fundraising results, variances, and performance trends.
• Ensure commitment to and compliance with all laws and regulations related to the operation of the non-profit organization
• Coordinates and leads annual budget reviews, monthly and quarterly reviews, and periodic forecast updates with operational and senior management for all locations.
• Create a culture of transparency and communication
• Actively fill and grow our event calendar out to 5 years
• Ensures that services and funding relationships are robust enough to meet or exceed strategic goals and objectives.
Executive Director Qualifications / Skills:
• Demonstrated leadership and management skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Accounting Software
• Ability to multi-task
• Takes initiative
• Works independently
• Creative problem-solving skills
Preferred Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor's Degree in Public Affairs, Accounting, or Business Administration preferred
• 5 or more years of non-profit management experience in an operational environment
• 5 or more years of management or supervisory experience
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume to Nick Dearing.