Vice President, Member Development - trueU
- 28-Sep-2020 to 27-Oct-2020
- - trueU
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- comprehensive compensation
- Full Time
- comprehensive benefits package and rewards performance. The package includes medical insurance, dental insurance, vision, and paid time off
trueU offers and innovative model of leadership and business culture development built around the principle that thriving teams grow companies. trueU helps its member companies enhance their cultures by providing a framework of resources, tools and events designed to grow people personally and professionally.
trueU helps people discover and achieve their full potential. It does that through the creation of a community of growth oriented companies committed to growing their people. Leveraging the contributions of its members, it offers an innova3ve model of leadership and business culture development built around the principle that thriving teams grow companies. trueU helps its member companies enhance their cultures by providing a framework of resources, tools and events designed to grow people personally and professionally.
Since launching In 2014 trueU has impressively grown to over 70 members with the vast majority of those companies located in Indiana. Headquartered in Indianapolis, trueU is a 501c3 organization.
trueU is committed increasing its impact by growing its membership base. It will continue to evolve as a member-led organization with a commitment to providing sustainable value to members and encouraging each member to both be a student and teacher for the benefit of the greater community. It is an exciting time to be part of an organization that is helping business have greater Impact through a focus on people.
trueU is looking for an experienced business development professional who resonates with the mission of trueU and can effectively grow its membership base.
This position reports directly to the President of trueU.
• Recruit and secure new members to join trueU
• Generate leads of prospective members
• Represent trueU at various events hosted and/or sponsored by trueU
• Share feedback to the trueU team on current/future offerings and overall market input
• Passion for the mission of trueU
• A "hunter" business development professional with a track record of exceeding goals in a business to business environment calling on the CEO/C-Suite executives.
• Strong personal network of C-suite business connections.
• Behaves in a manner consistent with trueU's values of 1. Do hard things; 2. Count on me; 3. Others First; and 4. Relationships matter.
• Exceptional team player who values the abilities and contributions of all members of the team.
• Strong communication (written and oral) and presentation skills.
• C-suite, business coaching or Learning and Development experience.
• High level of organizational skills and self-discipline to multi-task and manage multiple leads/referrals at a time
• On a personal and professional growth journey.
• Competent use Microsoa Office Suite of programs and willingness to learn Salesforce.
• Bachelor's Degree required.
• 5 or more years of business experience preferably with a membership-based or professional services
ATTENTION: Be Prepared - To assist you and the search committee in discerning your match for this position, we suggest you prepare your responses to these questions prior to hitting "APPLY" to make your application. Applications will not be considered without question responses.
What made you apply for this position?
What experience do you have that could help you do this position?
What skills do you have that would make you a great fit for this position?
What salary range are you looking at?
When would you be available to start?
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume.