Loan Services Manager - Renew Indianapolis
- 05-Oct-2020 to 30-Oct-2020
- - Renew Indianapolis
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Competitive nonprofit salary commensurate with experience
- Full Time
- 401k with employer matching, medical and dental insurance, basic life insurance, paid vacation/sick days.
Renew Indianapolis Inc. is a non-profit organization committed to improving housing, economic development, and quality of life in the metropolitan Indianapolis area.
The mission of Renew Indianapolis, Inc. is to foster positive change through comprehensive community stabilization and development initiatives. Renew Indianapolis Inc. focuses on comprehensive community development by:
• Revitalizing neighborhoods by renovating and building affordable housing.
• Driving economic growth and sustainability with our business services.
• Directly impacting and contributing to the quality of life through public programs.
• Connecting those willing to invest in the future with the properties that need help through a land bank.
From weed‐choked lot to a thriving business, abandoned building to brightly lit home, we Renew Indianapolis one space at a time.
• Initiate communication with and respond to inquiries from government agencies, borrowers, clients, stakeholders and third-party vendors
• Provide administrative support for all lending functions, including accurate and timely loan documentation, loan servicing, Loan Review Committee meetings, regulatory reporting, and file (hard copy and electronic) maintenance
• Make requests of applicants and vendors allowing the assembly and compiling of documents, including but not limited to organizational documents, title abstracts, surveys, appraisals, insurance certificates, loan forms, amortization schedules, closing schedules, guarantees, and other documents required to fully document loan files for loan closing and throughout life of loan
• Verify and examine information and accuracy of loan application and closing documents
• Monitor accounts for timely payments and compliance with other loan terms
• Prepare documentation for contracts, transactions, annual financial audit, and regulatory compliance
• Utilize software fully to ensure Renew Indianapolis staff and stakeholders remain up-to-date on status of all activities
• Create and maintain tracking documents and appropriate data for use in program reports provided to regulators, funders, and Renew Indianapolis Board of Directors
• Utilize project management applications to walk a borrower through all stages of lending process
• Process and/or reconcile loan payments for verification of accuracy of financial or transactional data using established software
• Other duties as assigned
1. Ability to work both independent of supervision, as well as on collaborative team projects
2. Strong attention to detail and ability to manage workload to consistently meet deadlines
3. Demonstration of commitment Renew Indianapolis's community development mission through:
1. Respectful interpersonal communication with all residents, partners, colleagues, funders, and government agency representatives
2. Professional presence in community and Renew Indianapolis events
3. Continual assessment of the rapidly changing landscape of community development to make informed and confident decisions
4. Exhibit flexibility and adaptability to successfully execute Renew Indianapolis goals
5. Development and maintenance of professional skills and knowledge
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
1. High School or equivalent
2. Experience providing exceptional customer service
3. Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
1. Bachelor's degree in related field
2. Relevant experience in commercial lending, underwriting, or banking
3. Experience in grant writing and/or federal grant compliance
4. Proficiency using loan portfolio management and project management software
5. Bilingual Spanish/English
Click the APPLY button for application instructions by Oct 30.