Digital Engagement Specialist - Early Learning Indiana
- 25-Oct-2020 to 24-Nov-2020
- - Early Learning Indiana
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- $40-55,000 annual salary
- Full Time
- full benefits
The Digital Engagement Specialist is responsible for the planning, creation, execution and deployment of digital marketing programs for Early Learning Indiana (ELI) and related partner brands. A fast-paced, detail-oriented multitasker, the Digital Marketing Specialist oversees all digital property and marketing strategies including paid social media, email marketing, content marketing, organic search and paid search.
Early Learning Indiana provides leadership, advocacy, and early childhood education services to continually improve the early learning landscape in Indiana.
We operate high-quality child care centers, help families find quality care, partner with teachers and providers to improve program quality, and advocate for greater access to early educational opportunities for all Hoosier families.
• Develop and execute digital marketing strategies, including but not limited to Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), display ads, retargeting ads, social ads, email marketing, to develop quality traffic to ELI's and partner brand's online assets.
• Partner with marketing leadership to create and execute an effective content marketing strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives for ELI and partner brands.
• Maintain a distinct brand tone and voice, delivering key messages across digital touch points while telling the brand story in a clear, understandable way that will resonate with a target audience.
• Manage ongoing maintenance, development and strategy of ELI's and partner's websites, utilizing SEO best practices, to drive increased traffic and form fills.
• Design campaigns and programs to increase and cultivate leads into viable opportunities and customers. Experiment with digital marketing strategies and content to improve lead generation and fostering efforts.
• Create, edit and/or source content for website, blogs, webinars, whitepapers, videos and social media.
• Responsible for creation and development of video content, including vendor management, script development and storyboards.
• Develop email marketing content including newsletters and drip campaigns.
• Build and maintain an email and social media engagement calendar.
• Utilize performance metrics and analytics to inform creative decisions, content development and better engagement with a target audience.
• Work closely with creative team to bring marketing strategy and content to life through visual execution.
• Other duties as assigned.
• BA degree in Marketing, Communications, Digital Marketing or related field
• 3+ years' experience in a related role
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Strong storyteller with exceptional writing skills; ability to write copy for promotional materials and other marketing collateral (samples required)
• Keen understanding of digital marketing and Business-to-Consumer (B2C) + Business-to-Business (B2B) customer acquisition strategies
• Excellent time management and project management skills
• Demonstrated ability to express thoughts clearly, both orally and in writing in a deadline driven environment
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and independently manage multiple projects
• Team player with the ability to collaborate effectively
Click the APPLY button to apply online now.