Receptionist - La Plaza
- 25-Oct-2020 to 24-Nov-2020
- - La Plaza Inc.
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
La Plaza, a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization strengthens Central Indiana by advocating for and preparing Latino students for educational success and by connecting Latino families to essential health and social services.
The Receptionist position reports to the Vice President of Programs and is responsible for a range of essential office support functions.
Normal work hours are 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Greet and welcome guests
• Answer, screen and direct incoming phone calls
• Take and relay messages
• Provide basic information in-person and via phone/email
• Direct persons to correct destination
• Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness
• Maintain office equipment; serve as point of contact with vendors
• Order office supplies and maintain inventory of supplies
• Data entry into ETO
• Perform other clerical duties as assigned
• Must be bilingual in both English and Spanish
• High school diploma or equivalent; three years' experience in an office setting
• Strong customer service skills
• Excellent organizational skills and high attention to data
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
• Ability to work with diverse staff, volunteers and community partners
• Multitasking and time-management skills; ability to prioritize tasks
• Strong written and oral communication skills
Click the APPLY button to submit resume and cover letter to Pavel Polanco-Safadit
Equal Opportunity Employer.