Family Assistance Program Coordinator - Inclusivity Institute
- 14-Nov-2020 to 13-Dec-2020
- - Inclusivity Institute
- Carmel, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Benefits Package Available
The Inclusivity Institute is expanding and searching for a Family Assistance Program Coordinator to join the team! The Inclusivity Institute, which aims to reduce racial and economic segregation in American housing markets, developed the Family Assistance Program to assist renters who are at risk of eviction due to temporary economic and personal hardships. Candidates must possess a high level of organization, a passion for working with diverse populations, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The Inclusivity Institute is an organization committed to using research, outreach, and collaboration to reduce racial and economic segregation in American housing markets. As part of this work, the Institute developed the Family Assistance Program (FAP). The FAP is aimed at reducing residential displacement and economic hardship among renters who have fallen behind on payments due to an emergency and are at risk of eviction.
FAP Program Coordinator
To broaden FAP's impact, the Inclusivity Institute seeks a motivated, detail-oriented Program Coordinator as we expand this work. This individual will play an essential role in FAP's administration by communicating with clients and external program partners, managing records, and analyzing outcomes to help evaluate and expand the program.
This position is ideal for a candidate who enjoys working with diverse populations and is highly motivated, organized, and has some experience in customer service and data management. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential, along with an ability to multitask effectively.
The Program coordinator will:
• Communicate with clients via phone and email in an empathetic and professional matter.
• Provide quality assurance and be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Enter client details upon intake into a database and update details as needed.
• Draft and sending various time-sensitive documentation to external partners.
• Maintain client confidentiality.
• Make suggestions to improve program efficiency.
• Assist the Director of Residential Mobility and Engagement in entering, tracking, and synthesizing client data for research, advocacy, program resource development, and marketing.
Education and Experience
Bachelor's Degree, equivalent experience and qualifications considered as well.
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume by December 13, 2020.