Gift Processing Specialist - Indiana University Health Foundation
- 14-Nov-2020 to 13-Dec-2020
- - IU Health
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive health system, with 16 hospitals and more than 34,000 team members serving Hoosiers across the state. We're looking for team members who are inspired by challenging and meaningful work for the good of every patient. People who are compassionate and serve with a purpose. People who aspire to excellence every day.
This position is a valuable member of the development operations team within IU Health Foundation philanthropy operations and is considered the key asset to efficient gift processing, functional reports, and happy donors. She/he performs accurate and timely gift entry and receipting to support state-wide philanthropy teams. This position has responsibilities in three critical areas of the IU Health Foundation including gift processing, data integrity, and customer service/donor relations. She/he builds working relationships with internal team members and works closely with the payroll and finance departments to ensure accurate donation management. She/he demonstrates commitment to delivering quality work with a passion for details and process improvement. She/he works closely with the IU Health Foundation team to consistently deliver high quality customer service to internal and external customers, and provide professional representation of the development operations department.
Sound like a phenomenal fit? Apply today!
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of experience preferred.
- Previous Philanthropy experience preferred.
- Knowledge of fundraising software, i.e. Raiser's Edge preferred.
- Experience with matrix organization and complex work environment preferred.
- Basic proficiency in MS office required (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
Apply teamwork. Apply experience. Apply skill. Apply yourself. And together we can change everything.
- Indiana University Health has more than 34,000 team members, including more than 3,600 physicians and 1,200 advanced practice providers, and we're home to the largest nursing network in Indiana with more than 9,000 nursing team members at over 800 sites of care.
- Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive healthcare system with hospitals and specialties ranked among the nation's best by U.S. News & World Report.
- A unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine – one of the nation's largest medical schools – gives patients access to groundbreaking research and innovative treatments, and it offers team members access to the latest science and the very best training – advancing healthcare for all.
- At IU Health, your personal and professional growth is a top priority. You will have access to many diverse opportunities to learn and develop in meaningful ways that matter most to you, such as advanced clinical training, leadership development, promotion opportunities and cross training development.
- With 16 hospitals, including eight with Magnet designation and five with Pathways to Excellence designation, our team members are leading the way through excellence.
- IU Health is invested in the lives of Hoosiers, leading the transformation of healthcare to make Indiana one of the nation's healthiest states.
Click the APPLY button to apply now.