Development Associate - Uplands PEAK Sanctuary
- 18-Dec-2020 to 16-Jan-2021
- - Uplands PEAK Sanctuary
- Freedom, IN, USA
- competitive salary commensurate with candidate’s qualifications and experience; from $30,000.00 per year
- Full Time
- Benefits available
Summary of Organization:
Uplands PEAK is Indiana's first farmed animal sanctuary whose mission is to rescue and rehabilitate abused and neglected farmed animals, educate the public to the benefits of a healthy vegan lifestyle, and promote sustainability. PEAK is a 501c3 organization.
Supervision: Reports to Sanctuary Manager
The responsibilities of the Development Associate will include, but are not limited, to:
• Maintain and grow an accurate donor database.
• Organize, produce, and maintain membership and sponsorship materials, communications, and data.
• Create and implement social media campaigns for membership, sponsorship and small events.
• Oversee timely donor and grantee acknowledgements and thank you letters.
• Drive and execute consistent donor communications to share inspiring updates on Uplands PEAK's work.
• Work with staff to assure appropriate tracking and accounting of gifts.
• Responsible for program and campaign content and information on the organization's website.
• Work with the development committee and board to coordinate annual fund strategy with other fundraising efforts.
• Manage quarterly small and mid-sized events and receptions to steward donors and acquire prospects.
• Organize monthly newsletters and other communication materials.
• Lead and collaborate with interns on specified projects .
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
• Minimum 2 years of annual fund or related experience
• Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
• Top-notch interpersonal, networking, project management, and presentation skills
• Strong command of donor database management and advanced computer skills
• Experience with Salsa CRM a plus
• Understanding of marketing and promotion practices are beneficial
• Passionate and enthusiastic commitment to Uplands PEAK's mission
• Professional demeanor with a proven drive to succeed
• Ability to balance precise attention to detail and big picture strategic thinking
• Ability to meet deadlines, work well under pressure, and handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to engage in collaborative work with minimal direction
• Persistent and clear communicator
• Flexibility and agility in problem-solving
• Responsive to internal and external requests and inquiries
What You'll Need to Be Successful:
• High speed, hard-wired Ethernet/broadband internet connection
• A cell phone with camera capabilities
• Ability to navigate Windows-based/Google Suite and web browser applications
Work Location: Fully Remote
COVID-19 Precaution(s): Remote interview process; Virtual meetings
Click the APPLY button to apply online now.