Director of Practice Management - Adult and Child Health
- 11-Jan-2021 to 12-Feb-2021
- - Adult and Child Health
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- $65,000 - $80,000 depending on experience.
- Full Time
About Adult and Child Health
Adult and Child Health is an organization that strives for caring communities, where every child, adult, and family have opportunities to live healthy, happy lives. We believe in people and the strength of diversity, meeting people where they are, and we are passionate about being champions for health equity and the promise of healthy communities.
We are currently looking for a Director of Practice Management to support our mission. The Director of Practice Management is responsible for developing and implementing new practice work flows and leading/directing day-to-day prescriber related operations at each Adult and Child Primary Care location.
Responsibilities for this position included but are not limited to:
- Managing daily operations while developing, monitoring, and analyzing budget and financial information cost effectively
- Selecting, training, and supervising of health clinic staff
- Serving as liaison between clinic, internal agency, and external agencies
- Coordinating with medical staff to ensure quality patient care and services are provided
- Working with physicians, mental health staff, and administrative staff in a matrix management model
- Using technology for optimal individual staff, team, and organizational workflows and performance
- MBA or Hospital Administration Masters preferred
- Minimum three years' experience in clinic leadership experience in a health care organization, FQHC preferred
- Working knowledge of multiple EMR's, telehealth platforms, UDS reporting years clinic leadership experience in a health care organization, FQHC preferred
Adult and Child Health offers an extensive benefits package that includes:
- Mileage reimbursement
- Work/life balanced flexible scheduling
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401K with Employer Match
- 9 paid Holidays
- A generous PTO plan
- Health benefits package that includes health, with prescription coverage, dental, vision, life, short-term disability and long-term disability
- Staff development allowance with continuous staff development and training
- Adult and Child is a PSLF eligible organization. To learn more click here
Click the APPLY button to apply online now.