Financial Services Associate - Sigma Theta Tau International
- 11-Jan-2021 to 12-Feb-2021
- - Sigma Theta Tau International
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing (Sigma) is a nonprofit organization whose mission is advancing world health and celebrating nursing excellence in scholarship, leadership, and service. Our more than 135,000 active nurse members across the globe are recognized leaders and scholars who demonstrate global nursing excellence.
Sigma currently has an opening for a Financial Services Associate. This is a full-time day shift hourly position scheduled Monday-Friday onsite at our office located in downtown Indianapolis.
Our benefit options include health, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability coverage, a retirement plan, free parking, paid holidays, and a generous amount of paid time off beginning in the first year of employment.
Job Summary: Responsible for processing all online transactions and various accounting functions for Sigma Theta Tau International and its subsidiaries in the Financial Services area.
- Process online transactions for inductions, renewals, awards and events and prepare batches for data processing
- Review and approve online induction and renewal batches
- Pull NKI daily web sales reports then check and approve NKI batches
- Log and stamp all incoming checks and verify batch dates
- Retrieve daily credit card transactions from lockbox
- Prepare all accounts payable checks for mailing and assist in Chapter check process
- Resolve outstanding checks for STTI
- Maintain all Financial Services records and file all A/P, A/R, and batches
- Distribute monthly financial statements, enter journal entries
- Backup for Accounts Payable Specialist and for Business Administration Manager
- 2-3 years of general office administrative support experience required
- High School education required, Associates Degree desired
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft applications required
ATTENTION: Be Prepared - To assist you and the search committee in discerning your match for the position, we suggest you prepare your responses to these questions prior to hitting "APPLY" to make your application. Applications will not be considered without question responses.
- Please state your highest level of education completed.
- How many years of administrative experience do you have?
- Please state your hourly pay rate requirements.
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume.