Human Resources Specialist - Sigma Theta Tau International
- 11-Jan-2021 to 12-Feb-2021
- - Sigma Theta Tau International
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing (Sigma) is a nonprofit organization whose mission is advancing world health and celebrating nursing excellence in scholarship, leadership, and service. Our more than 135,000 active nurse members across the globe are recognized leaders and scholars who demonstrate global nursing excellence.
Sigma currently has an opening for a Human Resources Specialist. This non-exempt position will be scheduled approximately 24 hours per week and is currently a work from home position due to covid-19.
Our benefit options include health, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability coverage, a retirement plan, free parking, paid holidays, and a generous amount of paid time off beginning in the first year of employment.
Job Summary: The Human Resources Specialist is responsible for providing general support to human resources administration activities including benefits, payroll, contract administration and special projects as needed.
· Assist with recruiting, placement and new hire orientation processes.
· Coordinate all employee payroll system entries and updates.
· Manage benefit enrollment, communications, implementation and payment process for health, H.S.A., life, dental, vision, disability, 403B
· Coordinate contract administration process.
· Coordinate announcements, communications, and content posting on employee website.
· Assist Human Resources Director with policies, procedures and benefit program evaluation.
· Maintain human resources and personnel files.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· 3-5 year of human resources or operations experience in a multi-departmental environment.
· Excellent technical skills required, experience with Paycor or other payroll systems preferred.
· Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills required.
· Ability to prioritize workload and maintain confidentiality required.
ATTENTION: Be Prepared - To assist you and the search committee in discerning your match for the position, we suggest you prepare your responses to these questions prior to hitting "APPLY" to make your application. Applications will not be considered without question responses.
- Please state your highest level of education completed.
- How many years of human resources or operations experience do you have?
- Please state your hourly pay rate requirements.
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume.