Office Manager (part-time) – Lambda Chi Alpha
- 25-Jan-2021 to 26-Feb-2021
- - Lambda Chi Alpha International Fraternity
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Part Time
LAMBDA CHI ALPHA'S MISSION
To inspire and equip men to lead an ethical life of growth, service, and leadership.
This is a NEW, part time position is suited for individuals who are highly organized, motivated, and are self-starters. Responsibilities include managing the day-to-day office operations and providing administrative support to the Office of Administration team, members, and visitors. Individuals who operate with a high level of integrity, are able to hold themselves and others accountable to policies, procedures, and deadlines, and can demonstrate a high level of detail and accuracy in their work are encouraged to apply.
STRATEGIC WORK FOR THE OFFICE MANAGER
• Providing support to the Office of Administration team, members, and visitors
FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DELIVERABLES
Specifically, this role is responsible for the following:
- Depositing checks and making accurate updates to the constituent management
system (i.e., Compass)
- Managing office functions, including:
o Answering and redirecting phone calls
o Coordinating and ordering office, kitchen, and printing supplies
o Managing office space rentals
o Distributing the office mail
o Coordinating regular birthday and recognition celebrations for the Office of
o Serving as a liaison to the building management company
o Welcoming guests and visitors at the front desk entrance
o Maintaining the appearance of and supplies within the breakroom, and holding
team members accountable to all necessary procedures, policies, and rules • Providing notary services
The competencies and behaviors that have been specifically sorted as priorities for this job are:
- Action Oriented
- Relationship Building
- Must be willing and able to travel as needed to support the organization's needs.
- Acting as representative of the organization and an ambassador of Lambda Chi Alpha.
- Working with various departments and external audiences in communicating and achieving organization initiatives.
- Protecting confidential and sensitive information.
- Adhering to and enforcing all applicable organization policies, procedures, and practices.
Considering Lambda Chi Alpha's team structure, it is likely that duties will extend beyond those listed above. Physical demands of this position include, but are not limited to, bending, lifting, sitting for extended periods, driving, and flying.
Candidates must have least 3 years of office management experience and be able to demonstrate proficiency in providing excellent customer service.
The position is a part time position located in the organization's headquarters in Carmel, IN. Job responsibilities and tasks for this position are subject to change based on the needs of the organization and at the discretion of the Chief Executive Officer.
The hourly pay range starts at $20.00/hour and the compensation will correspond with a candidate's education and experience. Part time benefits include 401k with employer match and an extended holiday break in December.
Click the APPLY button to apply online now. The application will require you to submit:
- A cover letter detailing your qualifications
- A resume
- Three professional or experiential references, and
- An available start date.
Please refer all questions regarding this position to: Justin Fisher, Chief Operating Officer email@example.com