Coordinator of Student Services – Indiana Association of REALTORS®
- 25-Jan-2021 to 26-Feb-2021
- - Indiana Assoc of REALTORS
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
- competitive benefits package
The Real Estate Certification Program "RECP" is the premier name in real estate education, offering prelicensing and continuing education courses for real estate brokers since 1969. In 2010, RECP was acquired by the Indiana Association of REALTORS®, a trade association with a membership of over 18,000 REALTORS®.
The Manager of Student Services oversees the enrollment of students for RECP courses, and ensures that instructors have everything they need for the classes. The goal of this position is to manage the fulfillment of all student telephone and/or email requests with an emphasis on providing exceptional student experiences and first contact resolution.
This position contributes greatly to the success of RECP by being on the front lines of communication with course-takers. This position must work in close tandem with all members of the RECP team, particularly with the Assistant School Director who schedules courses, facilities and instructors.
The Manager of Student Services reports directly to the Vice President of Professional Development.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for answering the incoming phone calls and emails to RECP. Call volume fluctuates from medium to high volume, depending on the business cycle.
- Master the data management system used by RECP.
- Answer questions related to the specific courses contained in the RECP offering.
- Present RECP in the best possible light to students by providing exceptional customer service.
- Ensure that students are properly enrolled in their courses.
- Process orders, ship materials to students and instructors.
- Coordinate course exams, scoring, generating certificates of completion, and more.
- Pursue additional ways that the registration software can be utilized in performance of the basic responsibilities of the position.
- Utilize the template system in the registration software for various notices to students.
- Supervise the workflow of the part time staff who are employed during peak business periods.
- Team player who will communicate with other RECP staff members regarding problems or issues with courses, students, instructors, materials.
- Special projects will come up from time to time related to both the Indiana Association of REALTORS® and the Real Estate Certification Program.
- Quick typing skills, proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with various internet basics, such as browsers, settings, etc.
Skills required for this position include:
- Consistent attitude of providing exceptional customer service.
- Commitment to teamwork as part of the RECP staff.
- Ability to process registrations through a registration software system which includes a very basic understanding of accounting.
- Ability to routinely lift over 10-20 pounds of books and materials.
- Excellent written (including spelling) and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Offce.
- Ability to adapt to ebbs and flows in work volume.
- Excellent telephone communication skills required.
- Ability to multi-task required.
- Ability to be calm under pressure.
- Ability to work from home if required, including internet access.
- Reliable transportation.
- High School Diploma or GED required; college preferred.
- Academic education or customer service experience a plus.
- Real estate industry related experience a plus.
• Full time position, Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm with 30 minutes for lunch, 37.5 hour week. During peak business season (April – June), hours will be 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
A competitive benefits package is offered, including the following:
- Health Insurance with Employee Participation in premium
- 401K with employee match
- PTO – prorated during first year of employment
- Paid parking
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resumé to Debbie Fairfax.