Development Database Specialist - Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Indiana
- 25-Jan-2021 to 26-Feb-2021
- - Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Indiana
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
- A professional with a keen understanding of fundraising concepts and the maximum output of a donor database.
- Detail-oriented, with strong organizational, analytical and planning skills.
- Aptitude for the management and effective use of database system in support of a development program.
- Must be able to demonstrate an understanding of all aspects of the cultivation and solicitation process.
- Must be detail-oriented and have a proactive, independent work ethic with the ability to plan, prioritize, multi-task projects and work as a team member.
- Commitment to maintain confidentiality and a high degree of accuracy in donor records.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with people of diverse backgrounds and promote a positive working environment.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, both written and oral which transcend diverse audiences.
Key Responsibilities: Data and Development Operations
- Manages, operates, and maintains donor database – keeping up with opportunities for improved information/use of the software system (Raiser's Edge and Raiser's Edge NXT) BBBSCI has recently moved to RE-NXT
- Oversee the daily operation of the Development database, which tracks gift/financial and biographical information on donors.
- Manages and prepares all gift acknowledgement letters
- Coordinates donor communications regarding pledges or invoices timely and with the highest attention to accuracy
- Responsible for ensuring the accuracy and integrity of the data, including input and output, technology management and end-user training and support.
- Provide support to staff by assisting with creation of fundraising reports, developing, and following policies/procedures and serving as a development liaison with Finance and IT.
- Work closely with and oversee monthly reconciliation of fundraising financials with the Finance Department and prepare regular fundraising reports.
- Develop and maintain efficient systems for data cleansing, data entry, gift processing, prospect research and relationship management.
- Develop a comprehensive, regular wealth screening and qualification of donors and prospects.
- Promote communications between Development and other internal departments.
- Offer proactive solutions for data management needs of the team to continue upkeep of volunteer data and donor outreach through other web-based services like Matchforce, Thankview and Classy
- Support board and staff solicitors with profiles or prospect information as needed
- Oversee ongoing training and support to development professionals in organizational data entry procedures and protection of data integrity.
- Manages the oversight of corporate and individual grant fulfillment and tracking
- Support the development team.
- Attend required meetings and events as scheduled.
- Establish and promote positive communication among all team members of BBBSCI to increase collaboration and reduce inefficiencies.
- Represent BBBSCI in a professional manner at all times, providing courteous service to both internal and external constituent and presenting a positive image of BBBSCI.
- Abide by BBBSCI policies and practices.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Experience, Education, Degrees, Licenses
- Minimum of 3-4 years of progressively responsible experience in roles managing the operations and administration of development databases and in performing data analysis, reporting, and prospect research.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Raiser's Edge (Blackbaud Raiser's Edge Certification preferred)
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com