Foundation Administrative Assistant - MIBOR REALTOR® Association (MIBOR)
- 01-Feb-2021 to 02-Mar-2021
- - MIBOR REALTOR Association
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
MIBOR REALTOR® Association (MIBOR) is looking for a Foundation Administrative Assistant to manage the administrative, operational and support functions of the REALTOR® Foundation. This position will provide additional assistance with projects and communications to and from the Foundation Executive Director. The Foundation Assistant will maximize the ED's reach through leadership and communication skills and enhance the executive's effectiveness by providing information management support by representing the executive to others.
The MIBOR REALTOR® Association is the professional trade association representing central Indiana's REALTORS®. Founded in 1912, MIBOR was established by 43 charter members and today serves the needs of more than 8,500 members in Boone, Brown, Decatur, Hamilton, Hancock, Hendricks, Johnson, Madison, Marion, Montgomery, Morgan, and Shelby counties. In addition to serving these counties, MIBOR also provides a Broker Listing Cooperative (BLC®) listing service to REALTORS® in Bartholomew, Jackson, Jennings, and Putnam counties.
MIBOR's focus is on ensuring an efficient marketplace, strengthening our communities, promoting professionalism and providing the technology resources through the MIBOR BLC® listing service that enables members to best serve their clients.
About the REALTOR Foundation
Established in 1984, the REALTOR® Foundation is the philanthropic arm of MIBOR REALTOR® Association (MIBOR) and strives to mobilize our real estate community to raise funds and foster support for organizations that transition central Indiana's homeless to safe and secure housing.
Since its founding, the REALTOR® Foundation has awarded grants that have helped central Indiana strengthen its communities.
- Ensures accuracy of donor records including data entry, donor acknowledgment, tracking, and list management.
- Initiates donor stewardship strategies.
- Acts as liaison to finance and executive office of MIBOR REALTOR® Association.
- Maintains records of REALTOR® Foundation grants program.
- Assists, serves, and cooperates with Foundation Board President, officers, and directors.
- Maintains official minutes of the Board of Directors of the REALTOR® Foundation and other official meetings and provides security for all files, legal and historic documents.
- Prepares and sends all meeting notifications for committees for the REALTOR® Foundation.
- Plans and arranges the logistics of all Board meetings, regular communications with the Board of Directors.
- Manages and coordinates occasional special projects including donation drives, service projects, and donor events.
- Provides support for REALTOR® Foundation fundraising events including managing sponsor billing, tracking, and receipt, registration lists, and other administrative duties.
- Represents the REALTOR® Foundation by attending meetings or events in the executive's absence.
- Provides front line customer service to donors, sponsors, or grantees in person or on the telephone, answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains donor confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Processing purchase orders, credit cards statements and reimbursement forms monthly.
- Other projects as requested by Executive Director
- College degree preferred, 2-3 years of relevant experience in an administrative role, preferably with nonprofit organizations
- Service driven personality
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Flexible, organized, and able to deal diplomatically with a wide variety of individuals both within and outside the organization
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- High School diploma
Teams: Foundation Team
Reports to: Foundation Executive Director
Click the APPLY button to submit resume, cover letter and salary requirements to Gabie Benson.