Marketing and Communications Coordinator – Indianapolis Children’s Choir
- 08-Feb-2021 to 09-Mar-2021
- - Indianapolis Children’s Choir
- Indianpolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
The Marketing and Communications Coordinator assists with the implementation of the organization's marketing, public relations, and overall communication efforts; including print and digital marketing, public/media relations, and brand standards. This position also serves as the ICC webmaster. All in a manner of esprit de corps.
- Assist the Director of Development & Marketing in developing a marketing plan and initiatives/strategies needed to execute that plan, including the creation and design of programs, brochures, flyers, mailings, ads, social media, booths, printed materials, email campaigns, videos, and photography, etc.
- Maintain yearly marketing and editorial calendar for print and digital media.
- Take photos at concerts and other major events, and conduct interviews/write human interest features, for use in social media, email marketing, promotional materials, and media pitches.
- Coordinate with artistic and production staff on upcoming events and choir bookings in order to promote ICC to the community.
- Track, evaluate, and record effectiveness of marketing and advertising initiatives.
- Coordinate all signage and marketing materials to be delivered and displayed at ICC events.
- Deploy all Development efforts as they relate to the website, e-campaigns and interactive media such as videos, podcasts, live streaming, etc.
- Ensure the creation and dissemination of press releases for concerts, programs, and special events of the choir.
- Ensure the maintenance of a media list and contact files.
- Update all community and event calendars with media partners.
- Develop, design, and coordinate ad delivery and track success.
- Keep track of media/ad buy budget in coordination with the Director of Development & Marketing.
- Track and report on measurements of success for all advertising.
- Educate staff on brand standards.
- Ensure that brand standards are being met by being the main point of contact for staff that create materials that effect brand. Do this in conjunction with the Director of Development & Marketing
- Design flyers, brochures, ads, social media content, etc. by using Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Coordinate the ordering and distribution of printed materials.
- Ensure all materials adhere to a unifying brand standard.
- Maintain ICC and AACC websites.
- Coordinate and create content for websites and social media.
- Manage, update and remain very active on ICC's social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Create and distribute monthly Encore e-newsletter.
- Coordinate email marketing campaigns: create content/graphics, send through Mailchimp or a similar program.
- Measure, track, and record results of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Ensure e-mail lists are updated.
- Assist in creating and editing videos for the organization to use in live streams, events, ads, social media, general marketing, and fundraising requests.
- Represent organization at conventions, art fairs, and concerts as assigned.
- Coordinate participation of staffing at booths.
- Maintain archives of marketing material for each season.
- Provide administrative support as it relates to development committee, marketing committee, and alumni association.
- Supply information as needed for season program book and insert (ads for ICC programs, welcome letters, etc.)
- Provide general office support, as necessary.
- Staff concerts and events as scheduled.
- Support development, recruitment, and retention as needed/assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Advocate for the ICC.
Candidates should have proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, MailChimp/Constant Contact, WordPress/Squarespace, Social Media Marketing, Video Editing Software, and Photography. Preferably 1-3 years of previous marketing experience or college education and internships. Please submit a cover letter, resume, and portfolio to be considered for this position.
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume.