Bus Driver (part-time) - Flanner House Of Indianapolis, Inc.
- 08-Feb-2021 to 09-Mar-2021
- - Flanner House of Indianapolis, Inc.
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Part Time
- High School Diploma
- Must have Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Must submit to criminal background check
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Inspect vehicles, check gas, oil and water levels prior to departure. Record and document fluid levels in log, as required.
- Drive vehicles over specified routes or to specified destinations according to time schedules in order to transport passengers, complying with traffic regulations.
- Park vehicles at loading areas so that passengers can board.
- Assist passengers with bus boarding and with packages.
- Immediately report delays or accidents to agency management.
- Advise passengers to be seated and orderly while on vehicles.
- Regulate heating, lighting and ventilating systems for passenger comfort.
- Assist with loading and unloading of baggage in baggage compartments.
- Report the need for repairs to agency management.
- Keep interior and exterior of vehicles clean.
- Perform other general task in support of the agency mission at the discretion of agency management.
- Must be available for all scheduled maintenance appointments.
- Must be available for early hours.
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume to Barbara Lunderman.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com