Executive Director - Henry County Expo Center
- 15-Feb-2021 to 16-Mar-2021
- - Henry County Expo Center
- New Castle, IN, USA
- Salary range is $45,000 to $55,000 and will be determined by education level, related work experience and skillset
- Full Time
- Benefit Package available
The Henry County Expo Center Board of Directors is currently looking to fill the full-time position of Executive Director for the Henry County Expo Center. We are a small but dedicated 501c-3 non-profit organization searching for an experienced and hard-working individual to lead our organization through building construction and into a sought out, top rated regional event center. This individual will be the face of our non-profit, working closely with the Board of Directors, Economic Development Organizations, Government Officials and the General Public to ensure continued growth and sustainability of the Henry County Expo Center.
• Responsible for planning, organization, and direction of the organization's operations and programs.
• Develops and implements cost accounting policies, procedures, and operational reporting/metrics.
• Oversees and reports on the organization's results for board of directors.
• Prepares accurate and timely analyses that capture and communicate fundraising results, variances, and performance trends.
• Ensure commitment to and compliance with all laws and regulations related to the operation of the non-profit organization
• Coordinates and leads annual budget reviews, monthly and quarterly reviews, and periodic forecast updates with operational and senior management for all locations.
• Create a culture of transparency and communication
• Actively fill and grow our event calendar out to 5 years
• Ensures that services and funding relationships are robust enough to meet or exceed strategic goals and objectives.
Executive Director Qualifications / Skills:
• Demonstrated leadership and management skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Accounting Software
• Ability to multi-task
• Takes initiative
• Works independently
• Creative problem-solving skills
Preferred Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor's Degree in Public Affairs, Accounting, or Business Administration preferred
• 5 or more years of non-profit management experience in an operational environment
• 5 or more years of management or supervisory experience
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume.