Community Living Program Manager - Noble
- 22-Feb-2021 to 23-Apr-2021
- - Noble of Indiana
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- ($37,000. - $40,000)
- Full Time
- $1,200.00 Signing Bonus
$1,200.00 Signing Bonus
Join our vibrant team dedicated to expanding opportunities and enhancing the quality of life for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
As one of the Managers of Noble's Community Living team, you and your staff will ensure that the people we serve live in a comfortable and safe home as well as actively participate in the community.
We are seeking dedicated, hardworking individuals to join our team. While this career is not for everyone, successful candidates will find that it is personally rewarding with competitive pay and great benefits
Like any team, each person must pitch in beyond their primary job responsibilities for us to succeed.
While your primary duties include the following, there will be other tasks not on this list:
· Interviewing, supervising and training staff members
· Coordinating staff schedules for all shifts/homes
· Advocating for the needs and dreams of the people we serve
· Providing a healthy, safe home environment
· Ensuring the quality of our services, with individuals and their loved ones making the decisions that impact their lives
· Coordinating medical care and appointments for individuals
· Ensuring that individuals can enjoy activities and hobbies they choose
· Overseeing personal finances of those living in the home(s)
· Supporting your team in providing 24-hour on-call support, which sometimes involves filling in shifts as needed
· Working with your team in providing personal care and transportation as needed
· An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in social services, education or a related field
· At least 2 years of experience in working with people with intellectual and developmental disabilities
· Experience in working in a 24/7 home-based service setting
· Supervisory experience is preferred
· A reliable vehicle
· A valid driver's license and an acceptable driving record (MVR)
· Ability to meet Noble's driver insurability requirements
· Criminal history background check
Click the APPLY button to apply online now.