Administrative Assistant (Part Time) - Great Commission Collective
- 22-Feb-2021 to 23-Mar-2021
- - Great Commission Collective
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- • $20-25K salaried (ends up being between $15-$18 per hour)
- Part Time
- • 10 vacation days w/pay (You also have off the week between Christmas & New Years)
Part Time 25 hours per week (We prefer 9am-2pm, but 8am-1pm also works)
Great Commission Collective is a network that serves churches and church planters. We strengthen churches, training for healthy leadership. We also train church planters and their wives, equipping them to start new churches around the world. With over 120 churches in 21 countries around the world, we partner together with local churches to see healthy elder-teams plant and build flourishing churches. For more information about us, visit: gccollective.org
Position Reports to: Director of Operations
Position Objective: The Administrative Assistant will serve to support the team in all aspects of administration, data entry, and systems management. They will work alongside the GCC Team to ensure that things are done with efficiency and excellence, and that churches are well supported.
This is an IN-Office position. (We are located near Meridian & 91st St. in Indianapolis.)
· Interact with GCC churches to provide resources and support through email, and postal mailings, responding to needs in a timely fashion
· Manage planning, documents, schedules, and logistics regarding travel for the GCC team
· Support back-office functions to include: database, contracts, applications, and support material
· Keep Databases and communications team updated with Church Launches
· Office Upkeep (Ordering supplies, communication with Management Company)
· Support the director of training as he implements coaching and strengthening of GCC churches
· Support the President of GCC with administrative needs
· Other duties as assigned to support the team
Spiritual and Character Qualifications:
· Have a clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ and a passionate, growing personal relationship with Him
· Have a history of humility
· Be a self-starter with drive, passion and initiative
· Be teachable and willing to be held accountable
· Be a team player with a positive attitude
· Be a ministry partner willing to voice concern and disagreement in a respectable way while following accepted relationships of authority, responsibility and leadership
· At least 2 years of administrative experience.
· Prefer Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university.
· Must enthusiastically embrace the doctrine, mission and organizational philosophy of the Great Commission Collective.
· Must enthusiastically embrace and work within the organizational culture and staff expectations which unite the Great Commission Collective team.
· Must possess and demonstrate strong communication skills.
· Must be able to serve network churches effectively and with care.
ATTENTION: Be Prepared - To assist you and the search committee in discerning your match for the position, we suggest you prepare your responses to these questions prior to hitting "APPLY" to make your application. Applications will not be considered without question responses.
- Why are you interested in working for a church planting organization?
- Tell us your faith story.
- What local faith community are you currently a part of, and how are you involved there?
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume to Laura Zimmerman.