Manager, Donor Relations – IU Health
- 01-Mar-2021 to 30-Mar-2021
- - IU Health
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Leads with passion and commitment to enhance health and well-being while inspiring generosity across the state of Indiana. Partners with internal and external stakeholders to lead a statewide donor relations program focused on growing philanthropic revenue. Responsible for principal and major donor stewardship, fund stewardship strategy, donor cultivation events, recognition and naming opportunities. Manages a statewide team: stewardship coordinator, strategic events manager and graduate assistant. Ensures compliance with budget parameters, brand standards, donor confidentiality and fundraising best practice.
• Bachelor's Degree Required.
• Master's Preferred.
• 5 -7 years of relevant experience.
• Working knowledge of fundraising software i.e. Raiser's Edge.
• Experience with matrix organization and complex work environment.
Click the APPLY button to apply online now.