Office Manager - Pre-Born!
- 08-Mar-2021 to 07-Apr-2021
- - Pre-Born!
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Scope: We are seeking a Christ-loving, detail-oriented finisher to help run the day-to-day operations of the office and assist with accounting duties. This newest team member will also help coordinate resources and projects within our accounting, prayer, and administrative teams. Utilize your skills and life to increase and serve Jesus Christ by working alongside us in saving babies and souls.
Report: Executive Director
A Little About Us: Pre-Born! is a national grant maker exclusively for pregnancy clinics across the U.S. (and a few beyond)! We empower centers through training, consultations, and equipment to help rescue babies and bring mothers and their families to the saving knowledge of Christ.
We are a God-centered and -directed non-profit that seeks to operate with excellence, efficiency, and innovation. We are a diverse family with people from all different backgrounds united through our love for Christ and our love for life.
- Personal, growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Agreement with and adherence to the Statement of Faith and Code of Christian Conduct.
- 100% pro-life
- Willingness to intercede before God for the ministry
- Highly proficient in the Microsoft Office suite
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Minimum of two years' experience managing an office
- Minimum of two years' experience with routine bookkeeping
- Supply management and inventory control
- Process management and improvement
- Standard operating procedure creation
- Technological prowess
- Excellent decision making
- Tact and impactful communication
- Greeting visitors
- Organize and drive office operations and procedures
- Coordinate with the technology team on all office equipment
- Manage relationships with facility-related vendors and service providers to ensure smooth invoicing and communication
- Actively participate in the planning and execution of events
- Assist in allocating available resources to enable successful project completion
- Coordinate administrative, accounting, and intercession team activities to ensure maximum efficiency
- Oversee inventory and ordering processes
- Maintain and administrate a log of operational licenses, contracts, and insurances
- Assist with HR duties as necessary
- Assist with managing executive schedules and meetings as necessary
- Track profit and loss for events
- Act as the first touchpoint with our accounting firm to ensure continuous cleanliness of accounting data
- Translate and enforce accounting policies from our account firm and leadership team
- Assist the executive assistant in managing executive receipting and invoicing
- Procure, file, organize and archive financial records, including vendor W-9s
- Oversight of the daily check depositing
- Preparation of documents for annual pre-audit and audit
- Troubleshoot any issues with the technology for the biweekly prayer call
- Develop a structure for increasing prayer participation in our partner churches and donors
- Connect interested donors with our biweekly prayer call
- Coordinate a monthly devotional send to our prayer partners
- Office Management / Administration: 2 years (Required)
- General Bookkeeping: 2 years (Required)
Click the APPLY button to apply online now.