Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC) Project Director - Cummins Behavioral Health Systems, Inc.
- 15-Mar-2021 to 14-Apr-2021
- - Cummins Behavioral Health System, Inc.
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Due to expansion, Cummins Behavioral Health Systems, Inc. is seeking a dedicated, creative professional to serve in the new role of Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC) Project Director.
Reporting to the Chief Clinical Officer and coordinating with other members of the Executive Staff and Hendricks County staff, the Project Director is responsible for ensuring the organization adheres to the strict guidelines of the SAMHSA Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC) grant including, but not limited to, the integration of the physical health operation with the behavioral health operation of the organization.
The Project Director is responsible for the completion of assigned projects by overseeing workers in various departments. The Project Director is responsible for ensuring the project milestones are met and the expenses are kept within the approved budget.
- Project Work Plan: Plan, direct, and coordinate activities for each phase of the CCBHC project ensuring that goals, objectives and all elements of the CCBHC grant are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and funding parameters including coordinating internal task groups, delegating as well as transacting tasks, documenting and codifying procedures, and tracking progress. Present routine updates on the project plan status including status of major project deliverables, milestones, activities, and resources.
- Project Implementation Change Management: Develop and recommend an alternate course of action if the initial project plan is not proceeding on schedule, producing unsatisfactory results, or failing to meet budgetary or milestone expectations, necessary to meet the project outcomes.
- Budget and Financial Oversight: Oversee budget, ensure financial accountability in coordination with CFO.
- Project Quality Oversight: Responsible for overall quality and management of the project.
- Sustainment Planning: Develop formal sustainability plan for Cummins to continue and expand upon its CCBHC status.
- Compliance: Ensure compliance with all statutes, regulations, and CCBHC contractual requirements.
- Clinical Data Outcome System: Design and implement clinical data management systems to measure performance, analyze outcomes, and conduct performance improvement consistent with the CCBHC project requirements. Measure project performance using data-based technological systems and innovations.
- Achieve CCBHC Outcomes: Achieve CCBHC outcome measures through collaboration with other organizational leaders.
- Project Effectiveness Evaluation: Evaluate project/program effectiveness; Identify successful and unsuccessful project elements. Engage in proactive problem-solving to reduce barriers impacting successful outcomes in coordination with Project Evaluators.
- Codifying the Process: Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation; Coordinate the development of user manuals, training materials and other documents as needed.
External Communication and Interfacing
- Agreements and Contracts: In coordination with other organizational leaders, develop and execute contracts, agreements, and memorandums of understanding with outside agencies and community stakeholders.
- Project Liaison: Serves as the primary organizational contact with SAMHSA for this project. In coordination with other organizational leaders, develop and maintain professional communication with community stakeholders to ensure project plan success. Lead and participate in problem resolution as needed.
Internal Communication and Interfacing
- Internal Coordination and Collaboration: Coordinates processes and internal resources across multiple departments in order to ensure that the CCBHC requirements are implemented and outcomes met. Coordinate and collaborate with program directors and other leaders to ensure shared leadership and decision-making regarding organizational operations.
- Communication with Leadership: Ensure that Cummins' leadership bodies obtain the information necessary to support the organization's goals through the phases of the project. Prepare status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information. Lead problem resolution as needed.
- Training: Assist in coordinating any necessary training and professional development for CCBHC team members.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Oversighting standards: Advanced knowledge of CCBHC standards, best practices, behavioral health services, and modalities of treatment within the scope of this position; Knowledge of community mental health services and resources on a local, state and national level; Ability to guide the organization in meeting and exceeding standards; Ability to follow corporate guidelines related to policies and procedures.
- Interpersonal Communication Skills: Superior oral and written communication skills; ability to work as a member of a team; ability to work with diverse teams; ability to develop professional relationships involving direct communication; Ability to build collaborative relationships with leaders within the organization.
- Customer Service Skills: Proficiency and commitment to internal and external customer service; Ability to interact with courtesy and respect; Ability to develop professional relationships with current and potential referral sources.
- Business Management Skills: Including planning and other management skills. Knowledge of business planning and management best practices. Ability to implement strategy plans.
- Skills Related to Continuous Learning: Knowledge of adult models of learning; Ability to lead through teaching and coaching.
- Skills to Execute Continuous Improvement: Knowledge in continuous improvement processes; The ability to implement quality improvement practices in the organization.
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred, in health care or business.
- Three (3) years of project management experience (PMP certification preferred).
- Experience with federal grant management with SAMHSA preferred.
- Strong technology skills required.
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent work life balance (paid time off and holidays)
- Professional and Leadership Training and advancement
- Diverse career tracts
- Comprehensive insurance package
- Full reimbursement of licensure application and exam fees
- Clinical support from leaders in field
- Matching contributions to your 401K program
Cummins is one of the State's top-rated community behavioral health and addiction providers in Customer Satisfaction as recognized by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Click the APPLY button to apply online now.