Receptionist/Office Administrator - Indiana Repertory Theatre
- 15-Mar-2021 to 14-Apr-2021
- - Indiana Repertory Theatre
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
This position is the main welcome for visitors to our administrative offices. The Receptionist sets the tone of the Theatre, and above all, should be a welcoming and helpful presence.
- Maintain security of locked spaces on the 3rd floor. Someone must be at desk (or can see the door) at all times between 8:30 and 5:00. Make sure 3rd floor is keyed "on" for both elevators 8:30 and off at 5:00 as needed. Make sure back door by Artistic Director/CEO's office is closed and locked at 5:00.
- Greet all visitors and inquire their reason to be on the 3rd floor notifying employees as needed.
- Answer the telephone and direct calls to the appropriate individual
- Distribute incoming mail and sign and notify recipient for packages received. Maintain mailboxes for employees and incoming company.
- Fill copiers and printers with paper each morning.
- Order office, first aid, shipping and mail supplies from approved vendors.
- Maintain staff directory in sharedocs.
- Post outgoing mail and deliver mail to box each evening. Alert Business office to status of available postage.
- Manage supplies and place service calls as necessary for the mail machine, copy machine, and fax machine, printers, and water filter
- Check supply cabinet to make sure letterhead and envelopes are available. Alert Senior Marketing Manager or Marketing Coordinator when logo supplies are low.
- Perform administrative and clerical tasks for Artistic, Production, Development, Education and Administration including but not limited to maintaining schedules, mailing, copying, and printing as needed.
- Open development checks, list on daily drawer sheet and stamp for deposit. Make copy of check for Development.
- Open invoices, scan and use bill.com to assign to the proper department.
- Notify Payroll and Benefits Specialist of any Paylocity delivery immediately, and do not leave unattended!
- Help employees prepare packages for UPS and/or FED EX (making sure we have all information filled on UPS request or FedEx air bill). Process UPS package for shipment.
- Figure amount for employee packages and/or postage and report amount for employee payment to Business Office.
- Process ticket donation requests with vouchers and letters. Send rejection letters/emails.
- Keep front desk area neat and free of clutter.
- Maintain radio contact with Maintenance and Manager of Patron Services.
- Receive and forward messages from IRT website
- Maintain phone list and directory.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience.
- A high school diploma.
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume.