Contract Therapist Veterans Services RFP - HVAF of Indiana, Inc.
- 22-Mar-2021 to 23-Apr-2021
- - HVAF of Indiana
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
The purpose of this Request for Proposal (RFP) is to solicit proposals from licensed mental health professionals to contract with HVAF of Indiana to provide intensive therapeutic services for veterans and their families who are currently homeless and those at risk of homelessness. Specialty areas should include post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), suicide, military sexual trauma, cognitive impacts of traumatic brain injury (TBI), moral injury, and transition stress/anxiety. The contract therapist should be credentialed and paneled as a Medicaid provider.
Specifically, HVAF of Indiana is seeking a consultant to provide the following services:
- Provide therapy services to individuals, families, and groups to improve mental health on a contract basis (as needed, up to 20 hours per week)
- Apply developmentally appropriate therapeutic interventions regarding the complexity of given issues
- Provide advanced evaluative, preventative, therapeutic, restorative, and personal care services to clients
- Provide crisis intervention and conflict resolution assistance
- Provide services to address substance use, anger management, depression, anxiety, LGBTQ related issues, self-image, stress, and suicide
- Utilize holistic approach to mental health care
- Conduct intakes, develop treatment plans, provide mental health assessments, referrals, and interventions
- Complete and maintain professional records
- Maintain HIPAA compliance
Required Qualifications include:
- Master's Degree in Social Work
- Current active license (LCSW, LMFT, LMHC) through the State's licensing agency
- Substance abuse credentials such as LCAC and/or MAC are preferred
- At least three years of experience providing counseling or mental health services
- Working knowledge of legal guidelines stipulating psychiatric admission requirements
- Knowledge of a variety of therapeutic interventions and theoretical orientations
HVAF of Indiana, Inc. is the largest non-profit provider of services to homeless veterans and those at risk of homelessness. Located in Indianapolis, HVAF has been providing housing and basic needs assistance to Hoosier veterans since 1993. Last year, HVAF served 1,453 veterans in our housing, employment, and outreach programs.
Application Process and Procedures:
Click the APPLY button to provide a complete written response submitted electronically to Samantha Mitchell no later than 5pm on April 23, 2021. Proposals should include:
- An executive summary that includes a review of therapist's qualifications
- A description of the services to be provided
- A description of the therapist's credentials and Medicaid provider status
- Cost Estimates
Any questions may be directed to Emmy Hildebrand at firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-951-0688.