Corporate Partnerships Manager - Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Indiana
- 29-Mar-2021 to 30-Apr-2021
- - Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Indiana
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- starting at $39,000
- Full Time
- complete benefits package
The Corporate Partnerships Manager develops and supports important corporate relationships that result in both funding and volunteers, building on the Big Brothers Big Sisters brand to create impact with businesses and corporations in key BBBSCI service areas, including Johnson County.
For more than 100 years, Big Brothers Big Sisters has operated under the belief that inherent in every child is the ability to succeed and thrive in life. As the nation's largest donor and volunteer supported mentoring network, Big Brothers Big Sisters makes strong, enduring and professionally supported mentoring relationships between adult volunteers (Bigs) and children (Littles), ages 8 through 18, in communities across the country-including Marion, Hamilton, and Johnson counties in central Indiana. Big Brothers Big Sisters partners with parent/guardians, volunteers, schools, donors and others in the community to be accountable for helping youth in our program achieve 1) educational success, 2) avoidance of risky behaviors, and 3) higher aspirations, greater confidence, and better relationships.
- Seeks out networking opportunities and actively works to build new relationships.
- Stewards existing corporate relationships and identifies strategic opportunities to maximize the impact of those relationships.
- Goes above and beyond to meet partner/sponsor needs and builds partner/sponsor loyalty through effective and reliable communication and fulfillment of plans.
Communications, Customer Focus & Sales
- Ability to build excitement about BBBSCI mission, impact, and opportunities to partner.
- Can effectively communicate what BBBSCI does, who BBBSCI serves, and adheres to BBBSCI brand standards.
- Ability to communicate effectively through writing, public speaking, and online platforms.
- Flexible and professional with all agency constituents to maintain productive relationships (Bigs, Board, Partners, Sponsors, staff).
- Models collaboration and creativity while working internally and externally.
- Maintains accurate record keeping, tracks relationship activity, and can accurately report progress and results.
Drive for Results
- Continually seeks opportunities to grow relationships and meet sponsor/partners' changing priorities through yearly meetings and/or soliciting feedback.
- Self-motivated to set and execute goals through focus and drive towards results.
- Holds themselves and others accountable for results and assigned tasks within projects.
- Aims to exceed expectations.
- Shows resilience when targets are not met; develops action plans to address shortfalls and adjusts.
- Work with Director of Corporate Partnerships & Events to develop strategy for corporate revenue generation and corporate volunteer engagement according to annual goals.
- Implement strategy for corporate revenue generation and corporate volunteer engagement according to annual goals and assignments.
- Lead identification, cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship efforts for corporate engagement, including an emphasis in Johnson County.
- Develop proficiency in presenting about BBBSCI and volunteer opportunities for the purpose of generating corporate employee volunteer inquiries.
- Identify and attend networking events according to goals and serve as an agency liaison within the Johnson County corporate/business community.
- Manage ongoing partnership fulfillment responsibilities and recognition of assigned corporate partners which includes creation and/or coordination of marketing, web, and video materials.
- Research and prepare proposal/grant applications and reports as needed for corporate foundation and sponsorship opportunities.
- Identify and leverage corporate matching gift programs to maximize donor gifts.
- Ensure local implementation of appropriate/relevant national corporate fundraising opportunities.
- Maintain accurate, thorough, and accessible records for all activities, donors, and goals in RENXT.
- Work with Director of Corporate Partnerships & Events to conduct yearly review and assessment of corporate partnership program, adjusting as necessary in conjunction with the annual planning process.
- Coordinate corporate event logistics as assigned.
- Support other efforts of the development department as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in non-profit management, fundraising, or communications preferred.
- Previous work experience in fundraising, sales, marketing, or communications preferred.
- Must be able to work proficiently with computers and other office equipment.
- Required to travel approximately 30-50% of time to meet with donors, participate in events, meet agency needs, attend conferences and meetings, etc. Travel is generally within Central Indiana.
- Must be able to pass a background check consisting of National Sex Offender, Criminal History and driving check.
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume by April 30.