President - Guerin Catholic High School
- 05-Apr-2021 to 19-Apr-2021
- - Guerin Catholic High School
- Noblesville, IN, USA
- Full Time
St. Theodore Guerin High School, located in Noblesville, Indiana, is conducting a President search. Led by the Guerin Catholic School Governing Board and the Office of Catholic Education for the Diocese of Lafayette-in-Indiana, a Search Committee has been formed and the process to hire the next President of Guerin Catholic has commenced. Please visit www.GuerinCatholic.org for more information.
St. Theodore Guerin High School is a diocesan, college preparatory high school serving approximately 750 students in grades 9-12. The school is dedicated to its mission of educating students from diverse backgrounds and preparing them to be servant leaders through faith formation, academic excellence and student life. Nationally recognized as one of the Top 50 Catholic High Schools in the country, Guerin Catholic is located in the Diocese of Lafayette-in-Indiana, and serves several communities in and around Noblesville, IN.
- Ensures the Catholic mission of the school is developed and promoted among all stakeholders; embodies the expression of Catholic identity
- Serves as the CEO, overseeing all fiscal, advancement and supervisory operations
- Articulates the mission of the school to alumni, parents, faculty, staff and the wider community
- Inspires collaboration from all internal and external constituent groups, using exceptional relationship-building, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Develops and updates the strategic plan for the future of the school
- Serves as an administrative officer of both the Hamilton County Catholic High School Corporation Board and the School Governing Board
- Practicing Roman Catholic in good standing with the Catholic Church
- Proven success in advancing the mission of a business, nonprofit, or school
- Strong Advancement experience and financial acumen
- Transformational leader with innovative vision
- Leads with humility, serves with love, trusts in Providence
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume by April 19.