Digital Marketing Coordinator (part-time) - KidsFirst Adoption Services
- 23-Apr-2021 to 22-May-2021
- - KidsFirst Adoption Services
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Part Time
Bilingual (Spanish & English) preferred.
KidsFirst Adoption Services is seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator. This individual would be directly responsible for establishing and implementing a plan to raise awareness of the agency's programs and mission. The Outreach Coordinator builds community partnerships, creates relationships with organizations that might need KidsFirst Adoption's services for their clients, and handles the responsibility of digital marketing on behalf of the agency. This position is part-time with the opportunity for full-time based on the outcome of this individual work.
The digital marketing coordinator will establish rapport with local affiliate organizations to ensure that KidsFirstwill be an authority on adoption, adoption policy, and all other adoption matters. Additionally, this individual will establish KidsFirst as a referral source for those working directly with birth mothers and prospective adoptive parents. The digital marketing coordinator will work directly with agency staff to create and to implement marketing projects, including, but not limited to: newsletters, social media communication, scheduling meetings, establishing professional relationships, digital ads through social media and search engines and appropriately responding to agency inquiries.
An ideal candidate for this position is self-motivated, responsible, well organized, professional, and exhibits superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in digital marketing, communications or community outreach
- Undergraduate or Graduate Degree in Marketing/Communications – Nonprofit emphasis preferred
- Experience with google campaigns, social media ads like TikTok and Facebook
- Common sense, tact, persistence and resilience
- Ability to think outside the box and bring new ideas, passion, and a humble approach to the work that we do
- Spanish Speaking Preferred
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume.