Information Technology and Data Specialist - National Panhellenic Conference
- 08-Apr-2021 to 07-May-2021
- - National Panhellenic Conference
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- $43,000-$50,000 annual
- Full Time
- NPC offers a benefits package for full-time staff members
The National Panhellenic Conference (NPC) seeks a team-oriented individual to assist in carrying out our mission by maintaining the technology environment of NPC and gathering and analyzing data provided by member organizations, College Panhellenics and Alumnae Panhellenics. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, analytical, curious and passionate about troubleshooting and solving problems, can easily build relationships and is passionate about the sorority experience.
The National Panhellenic Conference (NPC) is the umbrella group for 26 national and international sorority and one of the largest organizations advocating for women. Our mission is to be the premier advocacy and support organization for the sorority experience. NPC
The Information Technology and Data Specialist will:
- Serve as resident expert on all technology platforms used in NPC office and provide in-person support, including troubleshooting both hardware and software, for entire NPC staff.
- Recommend long-term information technology strategies to streamline NPC workflow and secure data.
- Manage all NPC data and directory information in the NPC membership database (Salesforce/FS Central).
- Serve as point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance via phone or email regarding the NPC membership database.
- Serve as administrator on Google Suite, including management of email groups and user additions/removals.
- Oversee routine updates and maintenance for computer operating systems.
- Serve as primary contact for external information technology service providers.
- Maintain all NPC mailing lists.
- Monitor annual reporting process for member organizations, College and Alumnae Panhellenics.
- Assist NPC staff and volunteers with data gathering and analysis including, but not limited to, creating and pulling reports from NPC membership database.
- Train new employees on proper use of NPC technologies and IT policies.
- Assist with annual membership invoicing (Alumnae Panhellenics, College Panhellenics, member organizations).
- Collaborate with accounting service provider on audit preparations.
The candidate must have knowledge of an experience in Salesforce and knowledge of Google Suite (G Suite) applications. Other desired qualifications include knowledge of Pardot or other broadcast email tools, knowledge of NPC member organizations through employment or inter/national volunteer service, two to four years of previous professional experience and a bachelor's degree.
Click the APPLY button for application instructions.
Priority given to resumes received prior to April 21, 2021