Digital Fundraising Manager - Children’s Organ Transplant Association
- 19-Apr-2021 to 18-May-2021
- - Children's Organ Transplant Association (COTA)
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Outstanding Salary
- Full Time
- outstanding benefits
Want To Make A Difference In Your Career?
The Children's Organ Transplant Association (COTA), a national charity serving the financial needs of transplant patients and families, seeks an exceptional career-minded team member to serve as Digital Fundraising Manager (DFM) for our organization.
The DFM will be part of a comprehensive fundraising team, and will generate gifts through the development of online programs as well as fundraising initiatives involving new and developing media and technologies, including social media, text, and COTA web platforms.
We seek an applicant who has experience and/or formal education equivalent to a Bachelors Degree in fundraising, business or communications fields. We work with minimal supervision and with regular deadlines, and deal with the public in a clear, tactful, informative, and courteous manner on a daily basis.
Salary and benefits provided are outstanding. Our work does not follow a routine daily schedule, and the selected candidate will report to the Chief Development Officer.
ATTENTION: Be Prepared - To assist you and the search committee in discerning your match for the position, we suggest you prepare your responses to these questions prior to hitting "APPLY" to make your application. Applications will not be considered without question responses.
1. What experience or qualities do you feel make you a uniquely qualified match for this new Digital Fundraising Manager position?
2. Talk about a project or program where you had to gain support from others inside your organization and then implement it. What worked well? What would you change next time?
3. Share your experience in creating or organizing a development office to increase its effectiveness?
4. Share a circumstance where you had to bring order, and perhaps restore relationships, to a group or team.
5. What types of fund development and/or event software packages have you found to be most useful and why?
6. Talk about your professional development efforts and how you stay current on rules and regulations that affect your work?
7. As our new Digital Fundraising Manager, what professional networks or organizations would it be important for you to be a part of? Which of those are you already active in?
If this opportunity appeals to you...
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume. No phone calls will be taken.