Lead Outreach Director – Traders Point Christian Church
- 24-Apr-2021 to 23-May-2021
- - Traders Point Christian Church
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Do you have a strategic mind and a heart for missions?
Are you passionate about local and global outreach?
Do you have a desire to see Christians live out the opportunity to serve others and make disciples?
Our Outreach team is looking for an Outreach Director. The Outreach Director will lead the Outreach team to execute a strategy to accomplish the purpose and goals of the outreach vision and philosophy. The Outreach Director will also lead the staff team in health toward both ministry and personal goals.
- Provide management and oversight of the Outreach department which includes hiring, training, resourcing, and development of staff
- Maintain a functioning, healthy, aligned and unified Outreach department
- Oversee an easily accessible, highly impactful and measurable local foster and adoption ministry that engages our people to meet the needs of our city
- Equip and empower each campus to live out the outreach strategies of TPCC
- Along with leadership input and direction, establish, develop and maintain strategic partnerships that match TPCC's vision, values and beliefs ensuring they receive the appropriate level of care, resources and accountability so that they are set up for success. This will include local partnerships, global partnerships, and church plants
- Mobilize highly engaged volunteers, fully equipped and mission minded
- Oversee easily accessible, highly impactful and measurable short term trips that engage our people with our partners
- Develop and maintain a network of like minded, gospel centered organizations
- Maintain thorough knowledge of the culture of the unchurched and the unbeliever both locally and globally
- Develop systems and processes that will allow TPCC Outreach efforts to grow and scale, and ensure that our church is mobilized toward Outreach
- Collaborate with other ministry leaders and central services to ensure that Outreach is a central part of everyone's faith journey at TPCC
- Prepare and steward Strategic Partners and Outreach budgets so that resources are appropriately allocated, in conjunction with the Central Ministries Minister
- 5+ years experience working in ministry/non-profit Outreach preferred
- 2+ years management experience required
- 4 year degree preferred
- Experience and demonstrated understanding of financial acumen and managing a large budget
- Strong, developmental, collaborative team-building, conflict resolution, and interpersonal skills
Click the APPLY button to apply online now.