Eastside Economic Recovery & Mobility District Director – John Boner Neighborhood Centers
- 30-Apr-2021 to 29-May-2021
- - John Boner Neighborhood Centers
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Eastside Economic Recovery & Mobility District engages residents, partners, and organizations across three different neighborhoods to maximize opportunities to create a vibrant and thriving eastside community.
The EERMD Director will advise and lead the development and implementation of the Eastside Economic Recovery & Mobility District (EERMD). The EERMD will promote existing comprehensive community development initiatives, such as the IndyEast Promise Zone and the 21stCentury Talent Region and develop new comprehensive community development initiatives. The Director will oversee and manage the implementation of specific objectives in neighbor-defined goal areas. Critical to the success of this position is the ability to engage the broadest coalition of various stakeholders.
· Bachelor's degree required in public administration, public policy, urban planning, business, social work, social justice, social sciences, or related fields.
· Minimum of five years of experience in working in the non-profit or government/public sector fields with progressive experiences directly related to community development.
· Previous experience in a leadership position including program/project management and supervision of other employees.
Click the APPLY button to apply online now.